Chapter Thirty Seven: Feral Kyle's Rampage

Ventus charges towards Feral Kyle and braces himself for his attack. The rest are shocked that Kyle is now after them, and it seems they have no other choice but to fight him. They summon their Keyblades and charge toward Feral Kyle, but he dodges their attacks and unleashes powerful shockwaves as red as his fury. They all barely dodge his attack, and they dart and weave around him, trying to stop him however they can. Vanitas is the only one out of the whole group who seems to be enjoying this, for he's always felt Kyle as more of a rival than a friend. The others would probably dismiss him for thinking that way, but he wouldn't care. He just wanted the thrill of battle, and now that Kyle is in his Feral Form, it seems Vanitas would get what he wants.

Ventus: Guys, we can't hurt him! Remember that Kyle is still in there!

Trish: Don't worry Ventus, we'll try our best to save him!

Vanitas: I'll beat the lights out of him if I have to. I've been aching for a good fight.

Ventus: Vanitas, control yourself, if you get carried away, you might end up killing him!

Riku: Guys, stop talking and dodge!

When they look up, an enormous Thundaga spell crashes down to the earth, and the others are almost caught by it's enormous blast. Aqua and Kairi cast protective shields on all of their allies, and cast Curaga while the battle rages on. Leon transforms his blade into Renzokuken, and a brilliant orange glow makes his sword at least eight feet bigger, and Yuffie runs on top of his blade and jumps high in the air and launches her Shuriken at Feral Kyle. Cid uses his staff to distract Feral Kyle, and Aerith tries to calm Feral Kyle with her Holy spell. But to no avail, as Feral Kyle simply lashes out and strikes his Keyblade to the ground, causing a wide energy radius to plow through the battlefield. King Mickey sees more of Disney Town being destroyed, and he looks at the others.

King Mickey: Fellas, we have to lure Kyle out of town, we can't risk more harm to the town! Come on!

Dexeres: Right!

Shadow Seeker: Me and Xion will take care of luring him out. You guys run out of town and prepare yourselves.

And so they quickly run through all the debris, and Shadow Seeker and Xion nod and start attacking Feral Kyle, and they backflip constantly to make him follow them. Feral Kyle delivers a mighty roar that makes the Shadow Seeker and Xion almost fall down. But they keep their balance. Unfortunately, Feral Kyle simply swipes his arm at them, and they are flung outside Disney Town. Then Feral Kyle teleports outside of the town and looks at all the Keyblade Wielders. King Mickey is relieved that they could at least draw him out of Disney Town.

Queen Minnie: Kyle, please stop this! Your losing control of yourself!

Feral Kyle: SILENCE! I SHALL CAST JUDGMENT UPON YOU ALL!!!

Sora: It's no use! He's given in to his darkness! He's in a blind rage!

Donald: Waak! He's too scary!

Goofy: Gwarsh fellas, look out!

They see Feral Kyle jump high into the air and deliver a devastating attack that knocks out everyone on the battlefield, except for Vanitas, who is able to resist the blast.

Vanitas: So, looks like it's just you and me now. I've been looking forward to sparring with you.

Feral Kyle: Ignorant fool, banish from my sight.

Vantias: Oh, so you're going to be calling me names now? You know, that reminds me of me back then when I would constantly bicker with Ventus. Ah, memories.

Feral Kyle: Enough of this, die now!

He runs towards Vanitas and starts to drive him back with his Keyblade. He gets more infuriated as he hears Vanitas laughing at every attack he does. Vanitas smirks and pushes him back with a single swoop of his Keyblade.