Chapter Forty One: The Final Battle Part 1: Windrayda, Lord Of The Winds

Gilgamesh leads the party into the wilderness, and everyone is on high alert, for they know that they are in the enemy's domain, and anything can happen at any time. The Keyblade Wielders already faced their first ordeal in the form of Bob and Hector, who caused much havoc and almost outwitted our heroes. After surviving the battle, the party now marches towards The Master's lair, wherever it may be. Gilgamesh suddenly stops the party and checks the surroundings.

Gilgamesh: Hmm, strange, it seems that the presence that I felt has vanished.

Riku: What? How can that be?

Gilgamesh: I don't know. It's like the presence just vanished into thin air. Uh oh, but now I feel a different presence...and it's coming this way!

Sora: Guys, look, up ahead!

The party looks towards the horizon and they see giant tornadoes form in the distance, and suddenly a howling wind blows in their direction. At first they think that it's the weather condition of this world, but then they see who's causing the powerful winds...Windrayda! He makes his way to the party and floats a few feet above them. He looks at them and suddenly starts bellowing with laughter.

Windrayda: Ha, so, you've actually managed to defeat those buffoons Bob and Hector, eh? Those fools were not even worthy of fighting you. But I, on the other hand, will be your rival in combat!

Dexeres: Uh huh, right. We're just going to defeat you and keep on going to stop The Master!

Windrayda: Ah, so you think you can defeat me? How pitiful. Then test your strength against me, if you dare!

Windrayda then summons powerful gusts of wind that blow the party away, and then he makes a barrier so that no one can pass, leaving him and Dexeres locked one on one in combat.

Riku: No! Gilgamesh, do you think that you can go through the barrier?

Gilgamesh: Indeed I can! I shall assist our fellow ally!

Gilgamesh then immediately disappears and reappears alongside Dexeres, and he summons his mighty sword, Excalibur! Windrayda at first growls with anger, but then he simply looks at them and smirks.

Windrayda: Fine, I shall defeat both of you in seconds!

Windrayda then suddenly disappears and then the gusts of wind form into wind blades that start to strike at Dexeres and Gilgamesh. They dodge the attacks and try to pinpoint where Windrayda is. They can certainly feel his presence, but his power is so much that they can't get a lock on him. Windrayda mockingly laughs at them, and he mocks the rest of The Keyblade Wielders, who can't do anything to stop them. All they can do is hope that Dexeres and Gilgamesh survive the battle.

Kyle: Damn, I just wish I could be able to break through the barrier.

Ventus: I know...but we can't. We just have to place our hopes on Dexeres and Gilgamesh, and hope that they make it out of this fight.