Chapter 3

Jason's POV

Two weeks later

"Happy birthday Natasha, I hope you like your presents!" A little girl and her mom placed two presents on the gift table. "Thank you Samantha and Mrs. Copperman! This Prince is my daddy, daddy say hi daddy!" Natasha fixed my crown on my head, motioning for me to say hi.

"Hello I'm Jason, uh Natasha and Jacob's dad. It's a pleasure to meet you two." I extend my hands to the both of them- they gladly shook them politely. "The pleasures all mine Jason." Mrs. Copperman twirled her hair, giving me a seductive look.

This has to be about the fiftieth married mom, that has flirted with me today. I'm not even being over the top either. Literally since the party has started at one... I've been flirted with, rubbed up against, and passed a few numbers. Like do they not see that I have two children- and my pregnant girlfriend. It's just flat out rude and very disrespectful to not only me, but my damn family.

"So are you really a prin-" Samantha started, but Malarie cut her off by wrapping her arms around my body possessively. "Hi Susan, the parents are at that table right over there. Go see them, they're waiting for you." Malarie pointed to her left. Instantly making Susan blush in embarrassment, scurrying over to the table.

"Go mommy! You told her off, I love you mama." Natasha turned in my arms, giving Malarie a kiss on her lips, before going to entertain her guest. "I sure did tell her off, along with those other women. You don't do well when there is women around your penis." She grumbled, letting my body go.

She's being insecure again.

I pull her body back to mine, sitting her in my lap. Just feeling the need to show her I'm not going to cheat on her. Especially with parents she associates with on a daily basis.

"Why are you being so mean to me today? I haven't once looked at any of these women here. All except for you of course." She stubbornly kept quiet, looking across the yard at all the children playing around. "So we're doing the silent treatment, eh? Fine. We'll stay here and be quiet." I adjust her on my lap, drumming on her belly with my two pointer fingers.

About five minutes passed of my constant drumming on her stomach, causing the twins to move frantically inside her. Her belly looked super cool with the bumps, and weird little movements pressing up against her skin. I just had to poke whatever body part it was. Every time I poked, the more and more the babies moved around. At some point I had to stop, because Malarie complained of them pushing up against her ribs.

"Can you talk to me now?" Leaning down, I whisper in her ear. She shakes her head stubbornly. "Have it your way then, Malarie." My tone coming off as mischievous, as I travel my hands up her stomach- cupping her breast in my hands.

"Jason?" She gasps in all sorts of bewilderedness, turning to face my smirking face."Huh? What? Is there something wrong Mal?" I question curiously, squeezing and unsqueezing her two juicy breast.

"Stop this." She miserably tries to sound stern, yet it comes out as a moan. "Why? I think I want to take my dominance back. When you're in charge it's nothing but pure bitchiness, but when I am in charge, it's fun and sexiness." She groans shaking her head.

I go to say something, but I am cut off by loud music blaring and a lot of screaming kids. I release my grip from Malarie's breast, focusing my attention on the crowd in the middle of grass. That's when it clicked to me that the concert is starting.

"Let's go watch the concert, I kind of forgot who I got to sing for Natasha's birthday." Mal went to get up, though I stopped her movement, bouncing her backside on top of my shaft. "No Jason, stop it." Her voice came off as pained and lust filled, now.