Chapter 15

Jason's POV

"Maybe you're uh, you know, pregnant." I suggest, receiving an eye roll from Malarie tiredly leaning over the toilet seat for the eighth time tonight. "I'm not pregnant, Jason." She shakes her head, puking into the toilet bowl some more.

I grimace as I watch my woman throw up everything we have eaten today. I don't know whether to hold her hair, or feel disgusted by the smell and the look of her vomit. It's between the colors of a reddish orange, with chunks of food she had earlier. My poor lady bug has been running back and forth to the bathroom ever since we've gotten home... three hours ago. It's now eleven after at night, and I'm sure she pretty exhausted. It's our third and last day of Bora Bora, and I can say me and my family enjoyed ourselves. We soaked up the sun, and gotten quite the tan on us.

To be honest I absolutely love spending time with my family, and just being in each other's presence all the time. Yeah, my and Mal's kids are bad as hell... and a tiny bit spoiled, but I don't care they're still mine and I love them with all my entire heart. Here in Bora Bora, we ate different food dishes, drank different drinks, and gotten to meet many of people from here and all around the world. I would definitely come back, although without the children. They didn't really appreciate the beauty of this beautiful place. Maybe they'll like Florida when we get there.

"You puking like this, makes me think otherwise Mal." I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck, wincing at her violently throwing up. "Jason. I'm not. Pregnant." She speaks through her heavy breathing pants, giving me a small glare.

"Yeah, you're saying that, but as much as you're puking makes me think differently." I softly mumble, shrugging my broad shoulders. "Is this your way of telling me you haven't been using condoms, when we're having sex? Huh? Because if it is, you're a horrible person. But like I said before, I'm not pregnant... I'm on birth control." She flushes the toilet, shakily getting up to her feet.

"I mean I use condoms when we're having sex, don't get it twisted. It's just I only wear them sometimes, and that's rarely. I like to feel you, and that stupid rubber feeling gets on my damn nerves." I explain myself uncomfortably, watching Mal brush her teeth. "Jason, we talked about this. I said we weren't having any more children! Why do you keep trying to load me up with your kids?" She raises her voice, rinsing the rest of her mouth out.

"Please don't shout at me baby, I'm sorry, I just like cumming inside you. It's called a creampie, and it's such a damn turn on when I see it dripping out of you, all because of me." I bite my lip, trying my hardest to not to dick her down right here. No, I'm not going to rape my woman. "You're disgusting, and I'm mad at yo- Jason get out, get out!" She screeches, pushing me back.

"What the hell, what going on?" I look at her frantically shuffling, holding her ass. "Oh, I see what's going on." I smirk, looking at her squeezing her legs together.

"Get out Jason, I need privacy." I shake my head amusingly, while she screams and take off her pants to sit on the toilet.

That's when I hear a volcano erupt from inside the toilet. Just for me to widen my eyes and look at Malarie with them widened. She covers her face, shaking her head from side to side. Did I mention she's been pooping a lot too, like full on diarrhea.

"Damn babe, you smell like something crawled in you and died." I cough, waving my hand in front of my nose. "Get the hell out, Jason!" She yells, but I'm more interested in hearing her poop- well diarrhea come out.

It sounds just like water pouring out. Instead it's lose poop coming out her asshole.

"Ooh baby shitty, you smell like pure shit!" I choke on my laugher, leaning up against the wall. "This is not funny, and it's not fair." She speaks through her pain filled pushes, clutching her stomach in agony.