Epilogue

Jason's POV

Ten years later

I am awaken by the sound of my alarm clock blaring extremely loudly, causing me to sit straight up in bed to turn it off. Groaning lowly at having to wake up early in the morning, I cock one eye open and turn to my left. My wife and best friend continues to sleep through the alarm, looking beautiful as ever. Not wanting to– but having to, I lightly shake her awake.

"Mmm." She groans, stirring a little bit in her spot in bed. "Sweet Tea, it's time to get up for work." I whisper in her ear, giving her chaste kiss on her cheek.

I then see a nice soft smile appear on her face, as she continues to keep her beautiful eyes shut and receive my many of soft kisses on her cheek. I halt on my kisses, seeing how I'm soothing her back to sleep. I then mumble again in her ear that it's time to get up, or else we'll be late for work.

She groans some more, although she does wake up and sit up in bed just like me. As she sits up in bed with her hair sticking up everywhere, I just cannot seize the smile that comes to my face. She looks just as beautiful as she did when she was a teenager. It's just now she's more mature looking. I think 32 looks great on her; she's one MILF I am fucking... almost every night. At 35 years old I still got it, maybe even better than before. I'm more seasoned at the act of making love.

"What? You see another grey hair in my hair, don't you?" Mal snaps me out of my thoughts, as I was too busy thinking about her and I. "Mal, you don't have to worry about that. It was just two grey hairs I seen. I was actually looking at you. You're just so damn beautiful, baby love." I lean in to kiss her lips quickly, then pull away before she yells at me.

It doesn't matter though, I still endure her bickering on about me brushing my teeth before I place my lips on top of hers. The whole time she complains and speaks her mind, I just look at her in pure love and adoration. She's my queen, my best friend, the mother of my children, but most of all my soul mate. I still cannot believe she agreed to marry me; like she's my wife, and I'm her husband. It still seems like a dream to me, and it's been almost been eleven wonderful years now since we tied the knot. If you want to be technical when we started dating each other, that'll be nearly sixteen years.

Just to make her feel better and get back on her good side, we take a shower together– to save water of course– with me lovingly washing her body up for her. I even make passionate love to her as well, in hopes to make her feel better. That right there does the trick, and almost instantly I am back on my wife's good side. It's true what they say; a happy wife equals a happy life. As long as mama bear is happy, everyone is happy. If otherwise, just be prepared for a world of trouble in the household.

"That was a good shower, huh?" Mal asks, placing red lipstick over her sexy lips. "Oh yeah, most definitely. Make up sex in the shower is always the best." I answer her as I concentrate on tying my tie, before I put on my suit jacket on.

"Are you just about done, babe? I don't want to us to be late; we have a lot of clients to attend to today." I brush my hair one last time, checking myself out in the mirror. "Yeah, almost." I begin to button up the buttons on the sleeves of my suit jacket. I know we are braced for time.

In reality, Mal and I could technically be late to our job. I mean we both own the whole damn company. Yes, you heard that right. Mal and I have a couple of businesses we opened up together as a team. Our first business we have is a Real Estate agency in which we devote most of our time to; of course with me being in charge of the financial part of it all, and Mal being in charge of the business and sales portion of it. She gives potential buying customers a tour of some of our properties we bought out, being a great saleswoman and persuading them almost instantly to buy.