Chapter 11

Jason's POV

Two weeks later

"Come on slow people, we have to walk a little faster." I look behind me, seeing Malarie, Natasha, and Jacob walking slowly behind. "The plane will leave us, then no vacation to Hawaii, or... where else are we going again baby?" I stop pushing the stroller with our twins inside, waiting for anyone to answer.

"Daddy, you forgot again?" Tasha giggles, pulling her two bright pink suitcases. "It's Hawaii, Florida, and- oh no I forgot too!" She gasps looking down sadly.

"It's Dora Dora, daddy!" Jacob jumps up with his normal hyper rush. "Jake, I think you mean Bora Bora." Malarie stops his jumping, fixing his curly hair back into place.

"Yeah, those are the places we're going to be late arriving to. So come on Little Einstein's, move those legs bones." I continue my pushing of the stroller, hearing laughs. "Oh stop being dramatic Jase, we're taking the jet. You act like we're flying with other people... on a real scheduled plane ride. We're going to make it, it's your jet, loser." I hear her laugh some more, making me turn around to poke my tongue out at her.

"It's not just my jet plane, it's all of ours. It's really sexy too... and baby you know I hate being late." I turn a corner, revealing my beautiful white and gold jet, waiting for us in the airport parking lot. "Daddy is that the plane, the cool one you told me about?!" Tash runs to my side, jumping up and down.

"Yes it is baby girl, that's the cool one. Isn't it pretty?" She nods in pure astonishment, with her mouth open widely. "Can I color on it with my crayons?" Jacob asks curiously, causing me to turn around as fast as I can.

"Malarie, I hope you got his markers and crayons with you. I swear if I see a stain or any type of colorful marks on my- I mean our jet, I'm going to cry. Angry tears, I'm not playing Malarie." I warn her in all seriousness, leaving her looking at me as if I was weird. They're my entire life, but my jet is my very first baby.

We all make our way to the awaiting jet. My pilot, Kenny walked out smiling. Last time, three years ago he was pissed that we were late. I return a small smile, shaking his extended hand.

"My God, McCann. You look so good man, you look healthy. You got kids now, dang time flies. Last time I saw you was like three years ago." He rubs his chubby face unbelievably. "Yeah, that was some time ago, man. But um, this is my family. You already know Malarie from last time." He gives off a pained expression, but as quickly as it comes it goes away.

"Yes I remember you alright, how are you? You've gotten even more beautiful since the last time I've saw you." He shakes Mal's hand, making her cheeks heat up. "It's nice to see you too, Kenny. You don't look bad yourself." She compliments nicely, holding Jacob's hand from running away from her.

"You both have a nice looking family, I'm glad you're still together." Malarie and I share a smile with each other, before focusing our attention back on Kenny. "What are your children's names? I pull back the blanket on the twins cars seats.

"These two are our new addition to our family, they just turned two months yesterday. That's Jasper Jason, or J.J for short. And this is my second princess, Ariel Rose. Now those two over there, are Natasha and Jacob." I point out my kids to him, watching him gaze at them lovingly.

He better not think about kidnapping them. My trust level is little to non.

"Mr. McCann, is that you? H-how are you?" My old flight attendant Ruben walks down the plane stairs, staring quite bewildered at me and my family. "Hey Ruben, yes it's me... the one and only. I'm doing pretty good, I'm happy. How's it going with you, man?" He shakes his head still in shock.