Chapter 4

Malarie's POV

Four weeks

"I'm not naming all of our kids with the letter 'J'. How is that remotely fair to me? What if I want to name them something with a different letter? Dang my feet are so freaking swollen, I'm happy I didn't have work today. Do you see these things." I lay on our fluffy couch, watching Jason warm up on the piano.

He says he's going to play a nice song for our babies. I cannot wait to see this... since he says he knows how to play a few instruments.

"'J' names are awesome babe. Yeah I saw those little feet, that's why I don't want you working anymore. Come over here, I want to play this nice song for you- I mean our babies." He tries to correct himself terribly, looking away shyly.

Inwardly smiling at his cuteness, I slowly get up, ignoring the stinging pain in my chubby feet. Wobbling over to the piano chair by my love. I don't make any moves to sit down. He frowns at my standing, trying to sit me down. I shake my head frantically, not wanting to break the seat.

"Baby sit down with me." He tugs on my hand. I shake my head again, not wanting to come off as being my bitchy self. "I don't want to break the seat, and make us fall." He gave me a face as if I was dumb. Drooling as well.

"Do I have to scold you for hours again? About you calling yourself that stupid word 'fat'?" I shake my head, looking at his angry face. Hello to dominant Jason. "No you don't, I will sit down." I quickly take my seat, in an instant he smiles widely.

I love his bipolar ass.

"So... you have been practicing this song for several weeks now. And you want to play it for me- I mean our babies." He blushes the cutest pink color, nodding his head. "Yes Mal, it's kind of special to me." He pulls me closer to him, giving me a peck on my cheek. Aw! Shy, adorable, sweet Jason.

He takes a shaky deep breath, placing his sexy hands on the piano key. Ha! I remember when he called me 'Baby Piano Key'. Does that mean he thinks about playing with me, when he plays the piano? Huh, I'll never know. Fingers snapping in front of my face, brings me back to reality.

"Huh? What? I'm so sorry Jase." He kisses my lips, pulling away to search my eyes. "Your so beautiful. What were you thinking about? You seem to be really thinking." Feeling dirty, I hide my face in his arm.

"What is it? You can tell me, you know I don't judge." I shake my head in rejection, which causes him to growl. Making me still in place. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. No I did mean it, I'm not going to lie. I just want to know what your thinking about my lover." Pulling my head from his arm, I grin wickedly at him.

"Don't apologize, it's okay. You're so bipolar I don't know if I like angry Jason or nice Jason more." He shrugs sadly. "But if you should really know, I was thinking about the piano... and your hands." I look away biting my lip.

"The piano and my han- oh. Oh! OH! So what were my hands doing to you, babe?" Not having any control over my laugh, I let it out. "They weren't doing anything to me... yet. But do you remember when you called me your 'Baby Piano Key'?" He nods, as his eyes dance with a lustful expression.

"Yeah I remember that." His breath fans over my face. I can smell the remnants of Apple Jolly Ranchers on his breath. "Your breath smells like green apple," I state in awe, quickly snapping out of it once he chuckles at me. "Um, when you play the piano do you think about playing with me? You know since you call me your Piano Key, and all." He gives me a sexy seductive face.

"I sure do, right in that pussy!" He caught me by surprise saying the 'p' word. "Jason stop this, that's why I didn't want to bring it up." He trickles his hand up my thigh, poking my place I so badly need him.