Chapter 49

Malarie's POV

Today is the big day, today is the day I finally get to say 'I Do' to Jason. On top of us getting married, it's our anniversary too! We officially been together for, four years now! We had gotten together November 28, 2012; thanksgiving day. I of course was still kidnapped, yet I still started liking him and I couldn't resist him.

Back then I used to be so unsure if it was because Jason forced me not to resist him, or if it was because I just couldn't resist him on my own. Now I know, it was because of my own self. He was a total jerk, yet he was the jerk I liked so very much.

"Malarie, are you just about ready?" I am pulled from my thoughts, by the sound of Jessa's voice from behind me. "Yeah, almost." I stare back at myself in the mirror, smoothing down a slight wrinkle in my wedding dress.

"You look incredibly gorgeous, Mal. Mom, Pattie, Becca, Emmy, come see her!" My mom, mother-in-law, best friend, and my sister all shuffled inside of the room. "You look beautiful, honey." Mom starts to cry, trying to wipe under her eyes so she won't mess up her makeup.

"Oh mom, don't cry, you're going to make me cry." My eyes begin to fill up with tears, and I quickly fan my face, not wanting to mess up the makeup artist's work on my face. "I'm so excited for you and Jason, sweetie." Pattie hugs me tightly, and I hug her extra tight. We both know her son is stubborn; he still hasn't spoken to her in several weeks.

"Thank you so much, Pattie. I love you for having him, even though he's a real jerk at times." I not only laugh, but all of us girls laugh at that statement. "My best friend is getting married." Becca rubs her belly, while she pokes me in my side.

"I know right! My mom's three older kids are married– well I'm not married yet, but I will be in about," I pick up my phone from the vanity chair I was once sitting in, looking at the time. "Thirty minutes." I intake a shaky breath, placing my hand over my heart.

I don't know why I'm so nervous all of a sudden. I shouldn't be, I'm marrying my number one best friend in the entire world– sorry Cal, sorry Becca, but my baby is number one out of you three. I'm marrying the man of my dreams, the father of our children, my backbone, my rock, my shoulder to cry on, the body to sleep with... and on. I'm just marrying my everything, and he's not that far away.

About an hour or so ago, we talked while I was getting my hair done, and he wouldn't stop expressing how excited he was to finally wife me up. I couldn't help it, I just started laughing loudly. It's only because he said it in a weird Minions voice. All slow and robotic. I was laughing so freaking much, I nearly got burned three times. I hurried and shushed up after the curling iron got extremely close to my cheek.

"Just let me see her, you guys." I am once again pulled from my thoughts, with the sound of Jason's loud voice in the distance. I shoot up, going over to the door where I see my mom, Pattie, Jessa, Becca, and Emmy guarding. "Oh no you don't." I am pushed and kind of pulled back by a suit and tie wearing, Cal. My Cal Pal cleans up very well.

"Cal Pal, why is Jason so agitated? What has happened? Does he not want to marry me? Am I not worth enough? Please tell me Cal, I need to know." I begin to worry, and get all nervous at the same time. "Okay whoa, calm down, Mal Pal. He's um, he just second guessing himself about today. I'm pretty sure, Ryan's jealous ass said something to make him think otherwise about him marrying you today." I could tell Cal didn't want to tell me, but he still did.

"Please, ladies, let me see her!" I can tell by the sound of Jason's voice, that he's getting irritated. "It is bad luck for the groom and bride, to see each other before the wedding." I hear Becca say, matching his irritation.

"Look, I do not want to physically move you all, but I will. So sweethearts, please move out of the way, so I can talk to my wife to be!" I hear the stomp of his foot, making me slightly chuckle. "I'll talk to him instead. Go tell him we can talk by the door, but we can't see each other." I lightly push Cal in the direction of Jason, hearing his faint mumbling to him.