Chapter 25

Jason's POV

"Wake up, daddy wake up!!" I hear Jacob's loud voice, along with him tapping me repeatedly on my arm. "No, I'm sleeping." I grumble a reply, hearing a small growl come from him.

"No! Daddy wake up, now!" His hits become harder, annoying the hell out of me. "Tell your Uncle to wake up." I block his hits with my hand, throwing the blanket over my head.

I'm sleepy than a motherfucker. All with having to do with getting my cars. That little situation could've turned out better, but Guillermo was being a snake, trying to hustle me out of my own money. Then on top of everything, my brother was with us, so we had to stay out even later. Alex decided he wanted to go to Go-Kart-World at nine o'clock at night. Which they were already closing up, but he paid them a good amount of money to let us drive around for about an hour or two. Man was it fun. I haven't really enjoyed myself in a very long time, and riding around in a Go-Kart was hell of fun. Since Jacob was way too small to drive by himself, Alex and I switched off having him as our passenger. I think Jake may have been having too much fun for himself. He kept yelling out 'hell yeah'.

"He no here." His little baby voice coming out sadly and low. "Ugh, then where the hell is he?" I groan, feeling his little taps again.

"Okay, okay I'm up, I'm up." I take the blanket off from over my face, sitting up on my elbows. "Your hair is messy, daddy." He giggles at my wild hair covering my eyes.

"Humph." I blow air from my mouth, making my hairs in the front of my face fly up. "Are you saying I look ugly." I flip my hair back, looking at him with a fake glare.

"I no say you ugly daddy, I no mean it." He pokes his wobbly lip out, tears making their way into his big brown eyes. "I know you didn't mean it. I'm just kidding, little man. Stop all that crying, you're a big boy." I wipe his eyes with my thumbs, giving him a small kiss on his head.

"I'm a big boy!" He shouts, jumping up and down. "You're a big boy!" I bounce with him, feeling like a big ass kid.

"I hungry, dad" Our bouncing stops, and his little whines begin. "Ah, what did I say about being a big boy?" I point a stern finger to him, waiting for his answer.

"Big boys no crying, but I hungry daddy." His bottom lip wobbles, only making me chuckle at his cuteness. "Oh alright, I'll order us some food, alright?" He nods excitingly, jumping up and down on our bed.

He hits me in my head with a big pillow, surprising the hell out of me. Rising my eyebrow at him, I give him a slight glare, wanting to know why he knocked me in my head.

"Pillow fight?" His giggles comes out muffled by him hiding behind the big pillow. "Hmm, I guess so." I fake like I'm getting up, but quickly turn around to knock him in his head with my pillow.

"HEY! No fair dad, no fair." He words coming out all wrongly pronounced, yet he still manages to pounce on me, hitting me with his pillow. "Yes, fair!" I shout out in a deepened voice.

That's when a crazy pillow fight had broke out, with me winning of course. I'm that type of parent: I'm not going to pretend and let my child win. You have to win for yourself, just like how I am. Jake little hits to my head makes me laugh loudly as his face scrunched up in concentration.

"I get you dad!" He yells out, hitting me upside my head. "I'm going to get you too, son!" I smile way too widely, probably looking like a creep. I guess I do, because he falls back and laughs his ass off.

"Come on, let's finish this pillow fight," tapping his nose, I want him to get up. "Boy, it's not all that funny." His contagious laughter fills the whole room, making me lay down next to him and laugh myself.