Chapter 38

Malarie's POV

Three days later: Tuesday, October 25th

"What about this one, mom?" I turn around from the huge mirror, showing off the wedding dress I'm wearing. "Oh wow, I really like this one, sweetie." She stands up, touching the fabric of the dress.

We share a pleasant smile with each other, turning around to face the mirror again

We share a pleasant smile with each other, turning around to face the mirror again. I look at the dress I'm wearing, still smiling to myself. It's like I'm in wedding dress land, and it feels so damn good. I've tried on many dresses today, and they were downright gorgeous... but they weren't my dress. A woman will know her dress when she sees it, and when she wears it. Like for prom- I didn't go, but the dresses the girl chooses, it's  usually the dress she wanted. I wish I could've went to prom, although in a way I don't. I was freaking pregnant, and I was still kidnapped. Like seriously, Jason wouldn't have dared accompanied me to my prom. Yet I know for a fact he'll attend our wedding alongside me. I continue to think and deeply daydream about the upcoming day, although the bickering of dumb and dumber snaps me out my blissful thoughts.

"No you do it, I don't even know why you came along?" Cal says in a hushed tone. "I'm going to be her husband, what the fuck do you mean, bro? Just go get me a soda from the vending machine." Jason practically demands, with me turning around to walk over to them. I need to set the record straight.

"Hey, I love you both, but you've been arguing this whole time we've been here. It's making me really sad, and really pissed, because two out of a lot men in my life are arguing. It's funny, because it's not even my dad and my fiancé fighting, it my best friend and my fiancé. Please stop, you're really making me sad." I take a seat between the two, holding both of their hands.

You could clearly tell the difference of our relationship with my holding of their hands. My and Jason's hands our laces together tightly, while my and Cal's hands our just being held in a friendly way. Of course Jason widens his eyes, looking down at my and Cal's hands in anger. He's so damn possessive, jealous, and kind of insecure. Just like me. He thinks we're hooking up behind his back- well, that's what he told me his dream was about. Being me I laughed at him as if he was joking about it, but the way his face looked absolutely repulsive, I shut my mouth up real quick. He explained everything to me... even how I got my ass beat by him. That bit made me reluctant, although he assured me he wouldn't hit me. I believe him, it's just a small portion of me is still a little hesitant. He also told me I threw the first punch, and I wouldn't stop. That sounds like me as well.

Even though I was shocked he told me about his dream he had of me, I'm so very proud of him for being honest and letting me know these type of things. I know it must've took a lot for him to sit me down and tell me all what he's dreamt about. He's so over the edge about it; he doesn't really trust Cal all that much. He says it could be a possible sign of an affair in the making. Which is absolutely absurd, I'd never ever cheat on Jason with my boy best friend. Jase doesn't believe it though, so he insists on coming everywhere with me and Cal Pal.