Chapter 65

Malarie's POV

Next day

The melodic sound of birds chirping around me in the distance, causes me to open up one of my eyes to the early morning sky staring back at me. I take in the breathtaking sight in front of me, truly happy Jason agreed to us staying out here in the nature. If we would have went back to our hotel, I definitely wouldn't have been able to see such an amazing view up close and personal.

I continue to lightly smile at the sight in front of me, not making too much movement seeing as Jason's still sleeping soundly behind me

I continue to lightly smile at the sight in front of me, not making too much movement seeing as Jason's still sleeping soundly behind me. I would totally know if he was woke or not; he usually grinds against my butt with his morning erection as a sign he's awake. Let's not forget the several of kisses I receive every morning. Sometimes if I'm feeling extra lucky, I wake up with his head between my legs. That's usually on his extra horny mornings.

"This view is amazing." I whisper to myself, feeling Jason unknowingly squeezing my naked breast in his hands. He does this to me when he sleeps; holds my breast in one of his hands, while the other one cuddles me. Very odd, but I guess that's what he likes. "You are so weird." I softly chuckle, reaching up to gently pat his hand on my breast.

I feel the familiar cold, round, smooth metallic band of Jason's wedding ring on his left finger. My breath picks up, and catches in my throat as I slowly look down at my hand on top of his. Closing my eyes for a second or two, I dare myself to open them up again, and move my hand away from his. His simple–yet very expensive gold wedding band stares back at me, while I let a few tears stream out of both of my eyes. He finally put it back on.

"I love you," I sniffle, lightly picking up his hand to place a light kiss on it. "I love you so much. Please do not ever take it off again." I add on, placing another soft peck to his hand.

He doesn't say anything in response to me showing my love and affection to him; he only continues to softly snore in my ear. Geez, I guess he's all tired out, huh? He must be, he did do a lot of the work with his body yesterday... and earlier this morning. Inwardly laughing in my head, I turn around in his arms that are strongly holding me against him.

He's always so afraid that I'll leave him, so he holds me tightly as we sleep every night. But I guess he doesn't know that I wouldn't leave him on my terms; I'll only leave if he physically makes me. He did, and it was extremely hard to even get up out of that guest bed, Rebecca provided for me. I never want to go through anything like that again. We are being more open with each other after that huge dent in our relationship.

"You are so cute," I still speak in a whisper, not wanting to wake him up just yet. "So very cute; like a little puppy." I add on, lightly grazing my fingers across his beautifully smooth sculpted face.

I slowly and gently pry myself out of his strong hands, wanting to take a picture of the gorgeous view of him in front of me. He's sleeping so peacefully; almost as if he has no worries in the world. I like this sight on him.