Chapter 63

Jason's POV

Next day: Christmas

Stumbling through the front door of my house, I drunkenly make my way towards the staircase, not paying attention to anything around me. I just need to see her– Malarie– and tell her how sorry I am for all I have done. But before I say sorry to her, maybe I should clean myself up a bit; get some rest even.

My footsteps are heavy and loud as I try to walk up the many of stairs; probably waking up all of the household. Going up, I have literally fallen on my face a total of four times since I started walking up these bitches. Damn, I am fucked up off of all that booze I drank.

Once I am at the top of the staircase, I rush into my and Mal's bedroom, just needing to see her... and talk to her again. I look around the room, not seeing her in sight, but I do hear the shower running. She is most likely in there showering– she loves to shower late at night, and early in the mornings.

All off balance, I make my way towards the ensuite bathroom door. I can hear her light humming sounds, as the water sprays out of the shower head. I twist the door knob and walk inside, where fog as taken over the entire room. If she wasn't singing right now, I would think this was something out of a scary movie. I inch closer to the glass shower, seeing her entire body on full display for me. It looks nice; very, very nice.

I silently stare at the way she washes her body for a couple more minutes; probably looking like some damn creep to an outsider. Yet I do not care, I'll look at her body whenever and however I want. Even when we are pissed off at each other, I still feel the need to let my eyes wander over her entire body. Her body is definitely my wonderland; there's just no other woman's body that can compare to hers. Not even all those women from earlier.

Mal loudly sneezing snaps me out of my staring at her; giving me the go ahead to walk up to the shower door and snatch it open; startling her in the process.

"AHHH!" She screams at the very top of her lungs, placing her hand over her heart. "Get out of there, we need to talk." I drunkenly speak, watching how she breaths heavily. "I a-am still soapy." Her voice is shaky and nervous.

I look her body over, indeed seeing soap suds all over her. I guess she sees me staring at her way too intensely for her liking, because she nervously covers her boobs and vagina with her hands. Not to mention it was in fast manner. I don't know why she felt the need to; I have seen all of her body several times, in multiple positions and angles.

"Why did you– why did you do that? Why did you just cover yourself from me?" I slur over my words, probably making her feel awkward as hell. "Y-you are staring at me as if you want to... ravage me or something." She whispers, keeping her eyes on her shifting feet.

"I guess I was. Just hurry up." Lightly closing the shower door back, I take a seat on the closed toilet seat. "You are going to stay in here?" She looks at me through the glass, not yet moving forward to finish washing herself off.

"Yeah." I shrug, rubbing my aching temples in circular motions. "But it's weir–" me letting out a loud sigh makes her stop talking.

"Finish washing yourself off, before I come in there and do it myself. I have to talk to you. It's very important." I guess my voice comes out demanding, due to her getting right to washing her body off. "Thank you." I murmur under my breath, getting a low 'mhm' response from her.

It doesn't take her long to finish up washing her body off, before she is stepping out of the shower. She doesn't even let me see her body for long, as she hurriedly puts on a bathrobe I have never seen before. She's not one to wear them; she usually wraps a towel around her body.