Chapter 8

Malarie's POV

"How does having anger issues make you feel?" Carl, Jason's therapist asks Jason as I listen on a couch behind his chair. "It makes me feel pissed off, dangerous, not myself anymore, crazy, and... scared." He answers in a mumble tone, turning around to face me. I give him a small smile, visibly making his shoulders ease from their tense position.

We've been at his therapist for an hour, and I've already seen so many tears being shed, along with profanities thrown around. I tried to excuse myself earlier, feeling as if I was listening in on his problems. But Jason grabbed me, and awkwardly sat me on his lap. It was so very weird to sit on his lap, while him and Carl discussed his problems.

I guess Carl saw I was in quite the awkward position, so he nicely suggested Jason let me sit back down by our babies. Jase wouldn't budge... until Carl joked around about kidnappers, instantly making Jason jump up to scope out our surroundings. To say Carl got cursed out is not the word... he got told the hell off.

"Have you been taking all your medicines like instructed to do?" Carl looks to Jason questioningly. "Yes I have Carl, I've been really good about taking them." He glances at me with a weird expression on his face, quickly turning back around to his therapist.

He's been giving me the same odd look, ever since we had anal two days ago. It's like a guilty nervous look. I've assured him plenty of times that I'm in fact alright, it's like he doesn't believe me. He's also in his cute space, of being extra clingy and cuddly. I've noticed his change of mood after we had our grilled cheese sandwiches two nights ago. He doesn't have anything to worry his sexy head about, I loved us being intimate together.

Although I do agree with him, in suggesting we don't have anal all the time. It would literally be so sad if I'm loose in my butt area. So without being said, I agreed with his pleading suggestion. Yes, he literally got on his knees and begged me not to ask for it all the time.

"I am so extremely proud of you Mr. Jason McCann. I'm sure Malarie, your friends, and family are happy for you as well." A smile tugs on Jason's face, with the nice compliment being shot his way. "I'm happy too, Carl." He speaks shyly, adjusting his hat on his hair. He looks like a clown, with his hair poking out the sides.

"Last time we met, which was a whole month ago. I believe it was three days after your children were born, and you told me about all four of them. And how they make you happy, or what you would like for them to do better. But today, today I want to talk about Malarie." My head shoots up from my reading of Moby Dick. "I uh- do you want me to step out?" I stand up, causing Mr. cute, clingy, overprotective Jason to do the same.

"Please don't leave, I want you to hear it. That's why I brought you along with me." He gently pushes me back on to the soft couch. "I guess, if you're okay with it." A painful feeling runs throughout my entire body.

"I'm okay with it, now shh." He kisses my lips, walking back to his nice fluffy chair. "Jason, I thought you said that your relationship at some point was at it's worse?" Carl raises a confused eyebrow.

"It was, Carl. Although somehow we looked past everything around us, and just focused on our love for one another." I try to control my blush, hearing him talk about our undeniable love for each other. "That's very good, I'm happy for you two. Let's start off by talking about, what you like about her." Jason shifts in his seat to glance at me, doing that weird face again.

"I like the way she smells. I don't know if it's weird or not, but to me she doesn't have to be fresh out the shower to smell good." I widen my eyes at the words in my book. Is he saying he likes the sex smell on me, too? "What else do you like about her, Jason?" I pop Ariel Rose's pacifier in her mouth, hushing her up quickly.