Chapter 21

Malarie's POV

"Mal please, I'm sorry, okay? I don't know how much more I can say I am, can you just talk to me." Jason looks at me sadly, while we sit at a red light. I refuse, shaking my head at his pleading. "Babe, I said I was sorry. How come you don't want to forgive me." He lays his hand on my thigh, not fazing me one bit. I still can't feel him touching me.

"It's too late to say sorry." I turn to him, then back at my window looking. "Fine then." He continues driving us to my rehabilitation therapy for my jacked up legs.

I was actually having a really good day. I woke up this morning blessed, and thankful. My two older children started school today, which is a plus. Education is key, and it's important. Before they left for school today, I received several hugs and kisses. Mostly from my Tasha star, but I understand why. Jason told me all about their little talk this morning, and how she broke down in his arms. I nearly cried as well, hating how she thinks I'm going to leave her. Just like her other mother did, unfortunately.

After my and Natasha's little exchange of more hugs and loving kisses, I assured her I would be fine, and for her to have the best first day ever. She believed all that I was saying, giving me a big kiss on my cheek. Soon after, her, Jason, and Jacob found theirselves leaving for the elementary school. That left me to do some browsing of the of the internet, which turned into online shopping. I love Amazon, it's the absolute best. When I was done using up most of my money on my card, I soon began to play with the twins, as well as introducing them to awesomeness of baby food. They kept making sour faces, as if it what I was giving them was nasty. It was just plain bananas, oh those silly babies.

When I needed a break, Pattie was more than happy to take the twins off my hands. Cal even suggested on helping as well, which left Ryan, Alex, and Za to bug the hell out of me. They kept asking me stupid questions, and roughly trying to stretch out my stick legs. Yes, they look like chicken legs. I'm not the only one, though. Literally me and Jason need to do leg day, as soon as possible! Speaking of Jason, and his selfishness. Two whole hours, or more passed of us last talking to one another, and that scared the living shit out of me. I don't know what he could've been doing, and that usually means he's doing something I wouldn't like. I tried calling his cellphone, but all it did was go straight to voicemail, or he ended the call. I even texted him, though he didn't message back until twenty minutes before he got back home. All he replied, was him saying he was handling business.

When he finally decided to show up, he had a huge box in his hand. A huge box he had darted pass me with. Almost like he didn't want me to see, like he was hiding something from me. Did I mention he was on his cellphone talking to someone named, Amber. That particular name sure does sound like a female's name to me. I called and called for him, but he didn't answer. He just continued to walk his long neck ass to where he was going. Me and Cal sat on the couch with both of our mouth's popped open. Pattie just sighed, and shrugged walking out the living room with Ariel and Jasper. The other guys awkwardly left the room as well. I guess we all couldn't believe he just ignored me, and walked away.

He did come back... after what seemed like ten minutes or so. He tried to talk to me, kiss me, and hug me, but I pushed him away. Which only ended in me being questioned if I was still on my period. I am not. Then boom, I started asking questions, too. Only making him squirm on spot. That automatically sent red flags for me, and I began my accusing of him being a liar and unfaithful. He denied, but he wouldn't tell me what he was doing, or what was in the box. Even when he tried to "tell" me hat was in the box, I could tell he was stupidly lying to me. I didn't want to to hear it, so I told Cal to get me away from him. He did, but Jason only followed and tried to apologize.

"We're here." Jason announces, opening up his door to get out and prepare my wheelchair. "Okay." I whisper, knowing he couldn't here me.

He opens my door, assisting me with my seatbelt. We don't say too much to each other, being the stubborn couple we are. He helps me into my wheelchair, with his hands cupped firmly around my bottom. I may not can feel it all too well, but I know he's doing it on purpose. His hands are literally grasped on both of my butt cheeks, tightly. I know this, because I can legit see a handful of my ass in his hands. Freaking horny bastard. After placing me in my chair, he "adjusted" my shirt for me. Which only meant for me getting undeniably groped by him.