Chapter 16

Jason's POV

Four days later

"I love you." I whisper into Malarie's ear, slowly thrusting myself into her. "For?" She moans, pushing my face away to gaze at me through hooded eyes.

"Ever." I say with no hesitancy whatsoever. "You better love me forever, McCann." She smiles widely, only making my heart skip a beat. 

"How can you even question that? Of course I'll love you forever. Shit, I kidnapped your sexy ass just to prove it." She stares at me with a dull blank expression, indicating I fucked up. "Damn, baby I'm so sor-" I'm cut short by her laughter echoing off the walls of our bedroom.

"What in the hell?" I stare down at her as she laughs underneath me, all while she covers her face with her hands. "You're so freaking funny, you loser. Only you would kidnap me and try to make me remember you." She continues to giggle cutely, holding onto my arms.

"Well, I just had to have you back in my world again. You're the light to my darkness." I admit in all honesty, starting up a slow steady rhythm into her soaking wet core. "Mmm, am I really the light to your little darkness? I thought your mom was." She moans lightly, closing her eyes.

"She is, but on a different level from what you are. When I thought she died, all I had was you. You know, after we met and grew a friendship with one another." I knelt my head down, capturing her lips in a sweet kiss.

"Oh gosh." She breaks our kiss to release a moan, a moan I love to hear. "It feels good? Because it feels good to me." I let out a moan as well, continuing my loving thrusts.

"Y-yes it feels so good, you f-feel so good inside me." She caresses my chest with her slender fingers, turning me on more. "That's what I love to hear Mrs. McCann." I mumble against the delicate skin on her neck, marking my territory.

"Pleasure me Jason, pleasure me the way I like it." Her sexy voice makes me even harder inside of her tight cavity. "You want me to beat it up?" I question, picking up my motion slightly.

"Yes daddy, I want you to beat it up." She bites her bottom lip sexily, only making me groan and moan at the same time. "Fuck, you make me so horny for you. How do you even do that? On top of everything, you called me daddy. You did this to yourself, you're about to have all my children inside of you." I pull out and reposition myself inside her little pussy.

"Fuck me hard baby." Malarie sucks on my finger, placing my other hand on her breast. "I sure will." I slam into her, causing her to screech out in pleasure and what seems like a little pain.

"Yes, yes, I lov-" The rest of her sentence is cut off by someone calling my name.

"Jason?" I feel someone shake me, though I don't wake up. "Jason? Man are you having a fucking wet dream, like dude come on." I snap my eyes open, seeing Alex looking disgusted with a hint of amusement on his face.

"What's going on?" I rub my tired eyes, before lifting my arms up to stretch my aching muscles. "Bro, what's the deal with you moaning and wiggling in your seat." Ryan laughs, along with Za, Cal, and Alex.

"Shit, was I that loud?" Chuckling to myself, I stare at Malarie's chest lightly rising up and down, with her still sleeping in a coma. "Hell yeah, man." Za pulls up a chair next to me, giving me a smirk.

"Ah man, my bad, I apologize you had to see and hear all that." I embarrassedly blush, shaking my head. "It's all good, Jason." He pats me on my back, assuring me everything is fine.

"I'm going to take a wild guess, and say you and Mal were fucking in your dream?" Ryan cocks his brow, failing miserably to hold back his wanted laugh. "Hell yeah, but y'all had to wake me up when I was about to really beat it up." I groan in defeat, wanting to go back to my dream... or my daydream, I don't know.