Chapter 5

Jason's POV

Six days later

"I say Brooklyn." I argue. Fiercely licking and sucking on Malarie's soaking wet clit. "Rose, it sounds way better." She moans, lifting up to meet my tongue thrusts.

We are finally back home, after our mini four day vacation we had at a luxurious hotel and spa. It felt good to be away for a while, and just have Jase and Mal time. Although being the overprotective parents we are, we called several times. Well that first day. My mom along with everyone else we know, blocked us from texting or calling. They simply told us to have our time alone, and that our children were alright. Seeing that they were right, we took advantage of our time alone.

Unfortunately we couldn't have sex, and that's okay. Well, that's what I've been telling my queen. But shit, it's almost been nine months since we've had any type of sexual extracurricular activities. I have fucking blue balls, man. I refused to jack off in prison- especially in the asylum part. Yeah I had a room all to myself, but that didn't mean they wouldn't have cameras in there. I thought it was my chance to go down on Malarie that first day. But as soon as I go to pee, I come back an she was sleeping.

Her legs were still open widely. Old Jason wanted to come out, but I kept my hands to myself. I may or may not have peck her mound once, but quickly covered her up with the lots of blankets provided to us. I thought I would've learned the first time, not to delay eating her pussy process. But I did it again and again. She would either be asleep, or already dressed for the day. The fourth and last day, I made sure she was energized. Which meant for her to wake up, with my face between her legs. Just like this morning. We tried me actually going inside her with my penis, but like I thought before... it's way too painful for her.

She's so swollen and tight down there, I almost thought she was a virgin again.

"Mmm babe you're torturing me this morning, but n-no Jason. Hailey Rose McCann, sounds a lot prettier for her nam- ahh!" I nip at her vagina lips, pulling away to witness how wet she has gotten. "Nope, I like the sound of Ava Brooklyn McCann." Plunging my tongue back inside of her, I rub her sensitive soft with the pad of my thumb.

"Jason you said I could c-choose her name, now you w-want to take back you- ah my fucking sexy fiancé, right there baby." Her hand holds my head in place, while I ravage her juices, animalistic like. "I'm. Not. Changing. My. Mind," I suck her fiery hot clit, softly pumping one finger inside her. "I just suggested that name." Not waiting for her reply, I wiggle my tongue all around her womanhood.

You have to eat your woman right.

"Jason I'm choosing my name for our daug-" The door hitting against the wall interrupted both Malarie and my talking. "NO! I'm telling on you Uncle Alex!" Natasha runs into our room crying, causing me to fall out the bed in mock horror! I'm ass out naked.

Snatching off one of our many sheets on our bed, I cover myself up, laying down flat out the ground. I see the the covers shuffle, I'm guessing Malarie covered herself up too.

"Hi Tasha... baby what did I say about knocking?" I hear sniffles, as well as seeing the bed dip down. "I'm sorry mama, I should've knocked on your door first." She sniffles once more.

"Yes you should have. Now why are you crying and upset?" Malarie coos motherly like. "Uncle Alex said he was going to cut off my pigtails, and glue them on his head. Mommy he even said he was going to draw a mustache on my top lip!" Laughing silently, I shake my head at Alex dumb ass.

"Oh baby, he's not going to cut off your long pretty pigtails. He's not even going to give you that weird ole mustache. I'm sure Uncle Alex was just playing around." Mal assures her, so very sweetly. "I don't know mama, he sounded really seriou- daddy what are you doing on the floor." I make eye contact with my daughter, quickly trying to hide my body more into the floor. If that's even possible.