Chapter 13

Malarie's POV

"Yes, yes, yes!" I flutter my heavy eyes open to loud yells and pants echoing off the walls. "What the hell." I groan, sitting up to the most painful headache I have ever had.

I rub my blurry eyes, looking around my surroundings. There's beer and other types of alcohol beverages scattered all over the floor of the hotel room. Not having any memory of last night click in my head, I hesitantly get up from my spot on the couch. I nearly trip over a naked woman and man, as I step over their body. I search around for my shoes and purse, so I can get the hell out of here. I don't know how many people I walk over, but there's a lot of drunk and high people everywhere. Damn, what happened last night?

I continue to search the hotel room, still hearing the loud moans in the bedroom. I walk to the bathroom door, knocking before walking inside. I see Kale peeing, making me quickly turn away walking out.

"I'm sorry, Kale." I speak in much embarrassment, softly closing the door. "Shit, I need to go." I grow frustrated, frantically looking for my cellphone now.

I glance at the cable box, seeing that the clock on it reads 4:29 am. No! I've been gone way too long... Jason! Oh my gosh! Trying to move as fast as my feet can take me, I didn't care I started moving bodies and digging through all the trash around them. I find my clutch under one guy's body, seeing one of my hoop earrings in one girls ear! I know they're mine, because Jason had them customized for me with gold diamond 'JM' initials. I take them out her ears, rolling my eyes at her thievery. Not caring about the heels anymore I search for my cellphone. The heels are Lynda's anyway.

"Malarie what the hell are you doing up this early?" Keisha sits up shirtless, in nothing but her bra and thong. "I'm looking for my phone, I have to go. Unlike you all, I have a fiancé and children to tend to." She uncaringly waves me off, going back to cuddling with two buff men. What a hoe!

Getting up off my knees, I search around on the tv stand. Lots of women under garments are sitting on this stand. Still not seeing my phone, I see Kale walk out the bathroom shirtless. He has a huge tribal tattoo across his heart... but his tattoos and body have nothing on my man. Even his nice tan has nothing on Jason, because Jason's getting pretty tan lately.

"I'm sorry about the bathroom thing." I give him an apologetic look, earning a grin. "It's okay Malarie, it was an accident." He slurs, clearly still drunk like me.

"By any chance have you seen a gold iPhone?" I ask a little too hopeful. "Actually I have, I think I seen one in the bathroom." I place my hand over my heart, following him to the bathroom.

I clap my hands together lightly, entering the bathroom with him. He looks through the messiness on the counter, catching me by surprise when he pushes me against the bathroom door.

"Kale! What the hell are you doing, get off of me! Where's my damn phone?" I push him back, seeing how he wears a lustful look in his eyes. "I want you, I've wanted you since I've laid eyes on you. Fuck, I wanted to take you when you laid on my chest last night. You may have drunkenly did it, but I thought it was intentionally. Especially the way you wrapped your body over mine. I touched your breast, and they're so soft. Leave your family, come with me." My mouth falls open, only for him to try and kiss me. He missed my lips, though he makes contact with my neck.

"I want to fuck you Malarie! Ah, ah, oh, ah!" He grinds his nasty hips against mine. "You're a disgusting pervert! Go to hell, you asshole morherfucker!" Doing what Jason taught me, I knee him dead on in his balls.

"Ahhh shit!" He lets go of me, not before pushing me roughly. "Ugh, I can't believe I thought you were nice. You're nothing but a liar!" I kick him in his balls again, exiting the bathroom, just to meet a wide eyed crowd.