Chapter 29

Jason's POV

Six days later: October 1st

Constant yelling, cursing, shoving, accusing, and throwing items at me, is all I've been dealing with this whole morning. Yes, Mrs. Crazy Malarie Dawson has taken on the belief of thinking I'm cheating on her once again. All because of some odor and white discharge coming from her vagina. If anything it's her cheating, not me. I have the same exact situation going on downstairs in my area. I'm itchy, having discharge, and the head of my penis is swollen.

I've been nothing but faithful, and faithful to only her. She says I could've cheated with that Cheyenne woman, but I didn't. Shit, I nearly go raped by Cheyenne and her wanting me so badly. I think my Mal Mal has cheated on me.

"I swear if I have another disgusting STD, I'll beat your stupid ass up." She mumbles from inside the bathtub, causing me to make a disgusting face at the idea of her taking a bath instead of a shower. "Why beat me up when I didn't give you an STD? If you do have one, you clearly didn't get it from me. Maybe your messing around with other men is finally starting to show." My voice firm, and set as I wash my face.

"Oh shut the hell up, Jason! You know damn well I haven't been messing around with other men. Your penis is the only thing that's been inside of my vagina... and that was six days ago! So therefore you're the only other reason as to why my area is all messed up. In fact, it only just started being irritated after we had relations." She flicks a couple of water droplets at me, continuing to take her bath. "You need to chill out, no one is cheating on you. You're acting like a crazy woman with all of that accusing, and calling me out my name." Annoyed and slightly irritated at her, I scratch an invisible itch on my chest.

"I don't care Jason, I know you cheated." Her little grumble makes me laugh loudly, only for her to toss a cup full of water at me. I hate how she keeps a stupid cup in the shower. "Hey, don't do that shit, I didn't cheat on you. You're the most insecure woman I have ever met. Damn, I can't believe I kidnapped your overly annoying ass." I wipe off my face, staring at her pissed as can be.

"Fuck you!" She shouts at me, pulling out the plug in the bath. "You already did." I shout right back at her, hearing her gasp at my statement.

"I really do not like you right now, you make me so damn sick! And for your information Jason, you didn't have to kidnap me. You chose to do it, you fucking psycho." She gets out of the tub, making sure to bump pass me, hard. "Watch your damn mouth with me! You need to learn how to resp-" her slamming the bathroom door interrupts my yelling at her.

Finishing up my face washing, and the brushing of my teeth, I storm back into our room, seeing Mal angrily putting on her underwear. I walk up to her, grasping her by her wrist- she just pulls away from me, continuing to put on the rest of her clothing. Rolling my eyes, I take a seat on the couch in front of our bed, glaring at her every move. It's quiet for a while, before she starts to mumble about me under her breath.

"Freaking disgusting jerk always makes me so damn mad. Then he gives me an STD, and plays with my freaking emotions!" Her little mumbling about me makes me roll my eyes, multiple times. "Calm your ass down, I didn't give you anything. You probably gave me something. Damn, have a little faith in me, you damn grouch." She turns her head to me, quickly making her way over to me.

"Shut up, up you dick! If I'm a grouch, it's because you cause me to become one. You're, you- I can't, ugh! You get on my nerves, that's what it is." She pushes my face with her hand, stalking back over to her vanity.

"You know what? Fuck it, I'm out of here, since you clearly don't want me here." I get up from the bed, slipping on my Doc Martens I tossed on the floor last night. "Please, you're not going anywhere. Not when we have a doctors appointment later. Nope, no you're not, so you can just run along back to the bed." She crosses her arms, blocking the doorway.