Chapter 7

Jason's POV

"I like that nice venue right there," I point to a motorcycle club, while Malarie gives me an 'are you serious look'. "What, it's a nice place to have a good wedding." I laugh, adjusting my hat on my head.

She shakes her head, flipping the pages of the wedding magazine she's looking through. We agreed to get out the house, since we haven't left it in a month and two weeks. Well apart from going to the grocery store, or dropping off Tasha and Jake to their designated schools. So Mal and I decided to go to our park we usually hang out at, while the kids attend school. We packed a lunch, and brought a blanket to sit in our favorite spot on the grass. With the twins being one month and two weeks old, we made sure to cover them up... but not too much. It's June now, so it's a bit warmer than usual.

"What about a wedding at a library, since we both like to read." I shake my head. "We need a big place to hold all of our many of guest, and a library is not going to do it." She sighs, leaning more into me.

"I want to be married to your crazy ass already, we've been engaged far too long for my liking. Although we've waited this long, so we must have some type of patience. But my thing is, I want to be one... a union." Mal locks our fingers, gazing up to me as she spills her mind. "I get what you're saying babe. That's why we have to look for the venue, make out our guest list, maybe even think about getting a wedding planner to help us out." A kiss is planted on my lips, as well as me getting groped.

"I'm so horny, Jason. It's not even funny how much I want your penis deep inside me, plunging as hard as you possibly can. Like I want you to take me on this here, grass. But I'll compose myself, and act like a lady in the streets. I just wanted to let you know how wet and bothered you make me." She pulls her bucket hat more over her eyes, looking at the clouds.

Wow. Thanks sweetheart, now my dick is hard for you.

"You did that shit on purpose, didn't you?" I ask, adjusting my hard on in my pants. "No, not even big head." I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"You lying little shit." I squeeze her breast, causing her to wince. "Whoa, are you alright?" She places my hands back on her boobs, softly this time.

"Be gentle, I still have lots of milk in them. I have to pump to get some type of relief. Do you want to help me?" Squeezing her breast softy as I can, I nod eagerly. "I would love to help those titties girl! Vàmonos Dora, let's get to sucking that milk out those nipples. It's been way over six weeks... so maybe we can, you know." She dusts off her shorts, blushing red as can be.

"We're not really fast in that category, so maybe tonight if I'm not tired." She sprints to get to the stroller first, though I beat her to it. "Ha, loser." I place the 'L' against her forehead, only causing me to get my ass slap.

"Get all your hits in, because your ass is mine tonight. It's going to be so red my beautiful wife- in a couple of months. Shit, that reminds me... I have to get to get Jasper and Ariel's name on me." Malarie widens her eyes, looking at my arm.

"Are you going to use both of their first names, or just one of them? It's going to hurt more, because they're long." She cuddles up to my waist, as we walk through the grass to our family car. "I like how Ariel Rose sounds, but I don't know about how Jasper Jason sounds. Maybe I'll just get Jasper tatted." A smile spreads across my face, because I love all my kids so much. No one is my favorite, all are loved equally.

Even though we adopted Natasha when she had just turned four years old, she is our daughter. She will always be loved as if we made her ourselves. No amount of papers stating she's adopted, will come in the way between our love for her.