Chapter 52

Malarie's POV

Several hours later

"Baby, babe, Malarie? Come on wake up, we just landed in N– we are here, babe. Wake up for me." Jason taps my body multiple times, causing me to blush at the way he is waking me up. "I am up." I smile up at him, pulling the sheets up to my naked breast. Our love making was quite tiring.

"Why are you so smiley this morning?" He chuckles, looking at me curiously. "I don't know, it's just the way you woke me up." I shake my head, looking down and smiling shyly.

"What is it? I want to know, tell me?" He jumps on top of me, making sure not to crush me. "Jason, you are like, like a man-child," I giggle, looking up at his handsome face. "But if you should really know... the way you woke me up, is the same way you woke me up when we went to Canada. You said the exact same thing to me." I shyly smile, reaching up to fix one of his eyebrows that managed to look a bit wild.

"I sure did say that, didn't I?" He whispers, leaning down to gaze into my eyes. "Yes you did." I whisper back, hooking my arms around his neck.

"This vacation will be extremely different from  our time in Canada, okay?" He stares directly into my eyes, showing nothing but seriousness. "Okay." I nod, still whispering as I rub my thumbs along his cheek bones.

He closes his beautiful eyes I so much adore, releasing a shaky breath. He is tense and nervous about something, and I'm not sure why. Instead of asking or prying it out of him, I take my hands away from his checks, and pull him into a warm hug. He instantly sighs in what seems like relief. I frown a little, continuing to hug my man, just wanting to soothe him and to assure him in right here.

"I will be the best husband I can possibly be; I want to make you proud," He mumbles in my breast, sounding so vulnerable. "I-I promise I won't hurt you, or d-do horrible things to you like I did before. You are my little Earth Angel, and you deserve the world. Honey, I am sorry I ever h-hit you, a-and called you bad names. Jase didn't mean any of it sweetheart, I love you so much." He looks up at me with watery red eyes, shocking the hell out of me. "Well hello to you too, my vulnerable, shy, adorable, sweet Jason. I missed you baby, long time no see, huh?" I widen my eyes, making him cutely giggle. My damn, he just giggled!

"Oh my gosh, that giggle. Where had it been this whole time?" I ask, looking up at him covering his face. "Stop, you are making me blush, dude." He cutely mumbles in his palms, causing me to playfully sigh in annoyance.

"Oh fine, I guess I can't push you too much," I poke my tongue out, seeing him peeking through some of his opened fingers. "Babe, will you get off me please, I have to get showered and dressed." I lightly push him away to sit up, causing the blanket to drop from my chest.

I go to cover myself back up, yet Jason's hands are faster and he stops me. He caresses my exposed breasts as if he has never felt or seen them before. I guess not, seeing how shy Jason is never around when I'm in the nude or when we are having sex. I let him explore my body, watching his every expression and movement of his hands. He doesn't once make an attempt to take things farther; the running of his fingertips over my breasts is as much as he does.

"They are really pretty." He whispers, holding my nipple with his thumb and pointer finger. I truly do try to refrain from moaning, but I cannot succeed. He's making me feel a feeling I have never felt before. I mean I know I am turned on, but he has never really touched me in such a foreign way before. "What are you doing to me, Jason?" Not trusting my real voice, I continue to whisper.

"You are something very special, Malarie." He shyly murmurs, pulling down the rest of the bedsheets to reveal the rest of my naked body. "So very, very special. Almost as if you aren't here with me now." He trails all ten of his fingers from my breast, to my stomach area.