Chapter 6

Malarie's POV

Three days later

"Oh gosh, I hate when your son does this to me. He loves making me worry to death about him." I pace back and forth, while Pattie puts clothing on the twins. "Relax Mal, that's why you had to stay an extra day. All this stressing is making your blood pressure rise." I take a deep breath, nodding my head.

Today is my forth and last day in this hospital, and I am so glad about it. I miss my two other kids, as well as my friends and family. Jason didn't come to visit me at all yesterday. He simply texted me, asking how our twins were doing. If I say that didn't bother me, I would be lying. It messed with me a lot. He's on his way now, to sign our children's birth certificate. Since he angrily walked out two days ago, with no sigh as to where he was. I just hope he remembers we're still engaged, and we have promises set for one another. The toilet from my room bathroom flushes, snapping me out "Jason land".

"Ooh I feel so much better." Alex sprays the bathroom, as he walks out to take a seat in his chair. "Hey can I keep this spray? You know, since the hospital gave it to you to keep." I roll my eyes, nodding my head.

"I guess so Alex. They did give it to me, to keep though." He shrugged, tapping his foot on the ground. "So you two are mad at each other... again?" Pattie smacks him on his arm, shooting him a glare.

"Ow mom, I'm sorry Mal I ju-" Alex stopped talking, as the door swung up. Revealing Jason. "Sorry I'm late, I just got caught up." Jason uncaringly shrugged, taking a seat on the edge of my hospital bed. We all didn't say a word- too busy taking in his new looking presence.

I'm pretty sure it's not just me, focused on his newly found head of blonde hair!! He dyed his long hair blonde! Is he lashing out?

"Son, you dyed your hair." Pattie states, walking slowly to him. "I sure did, is there something wrong with it?" Shaking her head, she kisses him on his chubby cheeks.

"It's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Although it's different from what I'm used to, but I love it sweetheart." He smiles cutely, giving her a shy smile, hugging her. "Thank you mama." He pokes her nose, turning to face me.

"Bro, why would you ever dye your hair?" Jason continues to stare at me intensely, while Alex curiously asks his question. "I want to make a statement." He answers him, still looking deep into my soul.

"What statement is that, becoming Stan? You and your wannabe Slim Shady ass." Tearing my eyes away from his, I face the wall, containing the laugh that wanted to so badly come out. "My dear brother Alex, you're so funny... I almost forgot to laugh," Jason sarcastically states out loud.

"But if you must really know, I changed my hair color, as a statement of who I've am now. To announce my change and differences I have on myself. Change is a good thing, you all should try it." I search his eyes quizzically, before being snap out my trance. "Hey everyone, are you ready for the signing of the birth certificates?" We all nod in unison, waiting for further information.

"I'm Sandra, and I'll be helping you with any questions or concerns pertaining to those papers." Nurse Sandra hands me over a stack of papers, while Jason scurries over to my side to read along. "Where is the the paper for the circumcision of our son?" He asks seriously, looking at the woman.

"They're right here sir, just like you requested." She nervously hands the form over to him. "Thank you, this is a must. Let me borrow your pen real quick." I hand him over my pen, watching as he signs the agreement to perform the circumcision.

"Here are some release forums you have to sign, and of course the naming of your two children, paperwork." I quickly sign the papers, just for Jason to take the naming document out my hands. "You know the names I want." He annoyingly says in my ear.