Chapter 61

Jason's POV

Later on that night 

I place the last dish item from the sink into the dishwasher, quickly closing the door and starting it up for its hour wash cycle. It's times like these I am so grateful to have a dishwasher, instead of having to hand wash all my dishes. But hell, loading them in is a hassle to. I'm just a lazy guy, yet I refuse to hire a maid. I do not trust anyone in my home around my personal belongings, and my kids... or woman when she's around.

I can hear the children running, screaming, and yelling all around the house, probably still hyper from the fudge brownies Pattie unfortunately made them for their dessert. I told her they couldn't have them at moment, yet she still took it upon herself to give them two slices of those sugar filled chocolate brownies. I was definitely mad, because I knew they would get hyper. Especially since they had an already sugary breakfast for dinner! From the sounds of it, they are very hyper.

"I took a big ass poop." I hear Jacob laugh, causing me to stop my action of wiping off the dining table. "Bad ass little boy." I mumble to myself, continuing to wipe off the food mess my children and their uncles left for me.

Those grown ass men can't even clean up after their selves. They do not wipe up their spills, they leave their dirty clothes everywhere, and they don't wash their dishes at all. What I really hate the most, is when they drop something on the floor, and they don't even attempt to pick it up... it's very annoying. They are so lazy to even dump out the trash can in the house.

Its like I'm running a 24 hour daycare in my home. Usually Malarie would be the one to cook, clean, and to keep everything in order. Although since she's not been here for a couple of days... it's like a damn wild zoo in this bitch. I guess it's true, nothing's never right when mom's aren't around.

"Dad, guess what?" Joel beams, rushing over to my side. "What is it buddy?" I answer, all while scooping the crumbs from the table in my hand.

"My tummy doesn't hurt anymore." He rubs his tummy, smiling big as ever. "That's really great, dude." I look up at him with widened eyes, going over to dump the crumbs into the trash.

"You were right? All I had to do was go poop really good, and lay down for a little bit." He nods his head up in down ecstatically, while I chuckle at his enthusiasm. "I told you." I begin to wash my hands, ignoring the buzzing sound coming from my phone on the counter.

I'm about one-hundred percent sure it's Malarie texting and calling me. She has been blowing my phone up with her begging to see and speak to my kids. I never answer– well today earlier I answered her, but only because she seemed worried about the kids. They are fine; they are in good hands.

"I'm going to go watch TV now." Joel runs off without any further delay, leaving me here to chuckle at his eagerness. "Okay, son." I laugh, all while I shake my head at how fast he took off.

I wipe my wet hands off on a nearby dish towel, tossing it to the side once my hands are all dried off. I pick up my cellphone, looking at all the text messages she has sent me displayed on my lock screen. I unlock my phone and go to my settings, taking off my read receipts. I know it's trifling, but she will blow my phone up if she sees I have read her messages.

My Sexy Wife Malarie McCann *__*: Jason, it's after 7 o'clock at night. I know you said the kids were alright earlier, but I am having withdrawals from talking to our kids every single day. Pretty pleaseeee will you consider letting them talk to me?

My Sexy Wife Malarie McCann *__*: Jase... please let me talk to them. If I could beg on my knees right now I would. Don't do this to me. :(

My Sexy Wife Malarie McCann *__*: You freaking need to be FAIR! It's not funny anymore! I need to see OUR children. >:( :(