Chapter 48

Jason's POV

"Make sure my suit is freshly pressed and ready for tomorrow, and I mean ready. I cannot have anything out of whack, man. I need Joel's, Jacob's, and Jasper's freshly pressed as well. My sons have to dress to impress, just like I do. Also, our limousine for the after party should be filled with lots of candy. Meaning, Sour Patch kids, every flavor you can find of the Sour Punch Straws, Gummy Bears, a Twix, Snickers, and two huge ass bottles of Red Bull. I'm going to need all the energy I can get, for later on that night." I give out simple but crucial orders to Alex, as he writes down all that needs to be arranged for the big day. "Alright, I got everything. I'm pretty sure you won't need those Red Bulls, seeing how much candy you already have requested. But I'll just put that down anyway, so you won't pitch another fit." He chuckles, while I roll my eyes, scratching my head awkwardly.

Damn, this month has went by faster than I ever would've imagined. Mal and I are finally getting married tomorrow! Like, literally tying the knot between the two of us. I know I am definitely ready, I just hope she's ready as well. This cannot be a half in it type of thing. We both have to be in it... like all in it. We both need to have our minds already set, and settled on our decision of beginning one.

"Have you already written down your vows?" I hear Cal as he comes into the living room with us. "Um... no. But you know what, I think I'm just going to say whatever comes to my mind." I clear my throat, gazing at Alex and Cal, looking at me as if I'm not being smart.

"You shoul–ouch." Cal sits down on the couch, wincing as he does so. "Hey man, are you alright?" I look at him with concern, getting a wave of his hand.

"I'm fine, I'm just... I was really constipated, and I had to push out a very big log." He whispers the last part, causing me grimace at his reply he could have condensed. "Okay, ew, bro. That's way too much information that I did not want to hear." Scrunching my nose up in disgust, I go to say something more, but Alex beats me to it.

"Stop holding and tensing all the time, it will only back you up more. Plus, eating more vegetables with your meals will help your bowel movements too." Alex mumbles, not looking up from his notepad filled with my wants and needs. "Oh, okay. Thank you, Xander- sorry, I mean Alex. Um, I'm going to go take a bubble bath, that log really made my butthole hurt." He stands up, lightly rubbing his butt cheek.

As he leaves the living room, I see Alex balling his fist up, still looking at the notepad. And as if he knew I was staring at him, he looks up at me, rolling his eyes, and getting back to writing on the notepad.

"What is up with you? Lately you just been in a real crappy mood." I'm really starting to annoyed by his constant attitude. "Nothing is wrong with me, Jason. I just have a lot of things on my mind lately. Everyone, except for my nieces and nephews are getting on my nerves. Especially Cal, fuck he is so annoying. He knows I hate being called, Xander, but he still calls me it. He always tries to play victim, too. Like oh well, your ass had a huge crap ball come out of it, man up." He speaks his mind, writing fiercely on the notepad.

"He said a log, not a crap ball," I chuckle at his hundredth eye roll, but then I become serious. "I know you have been stressed out lately, brother. I know, because I see it on your face. You have been the best, best man I could ever have, and I want to say thank you. I'm sorry I'm a needy asshole, but you can't blame me, that's just how I am. As for Cal, you know he's extra, and sensitive... I mean he is gay, or was it bisexual? Hell, I don't know, I just know sometimes he likes balls, and another dad  he likes breast. But don't pay him any mind, he's just blunt without even knowing." I get up from my recliner, taking a seat next to him on the couch.

"Hell yeah he's extra; over the fucking top with it. Overly gay as-" before he can finish his sentence, Natasha walks in. "Hi my favorite, favorite Prince daddy! Hi my pretty, Uncle Alex." Alex and I raise our eyebrow up in confusion, not really understanding why Tasha is being overly kind to us this afternoon.