Chapter 45

Jason's POV

"Oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT!" I yell out loudly as I sky dive out of an airplane, not believing I'm doing this craziness. "I'm so damn stupid for doing this, oh my hell. I have five kids and a fiancée at home, what am I doing?" I yell out, practically on the verge of tears.

The crazy ass instructor who I'm dangling underneath, just laughs as if this is funny. This shit isn't funny, I'm playing with my damn life here. BUT, I'm a true savage for doing it, and letting my boys convince me to do it. I am a dare devil. Yet, that doesn't mean I'm not scared of some things. This, is by far one of the terrifying, yet exciting activities I have ever done in my entire life. If Mal... or my mom knew I was doing this, they would've for sure talked me out of it. My mom... ugh, I'm still upset.

"Why are you cheesing so much?" I hear the instructor, shout over the wind. "I can't stop smiling, the wind is making me do it!" I shout out, hearing his laughter.

"We are about to land, brace yourself, sir." He lets me know of our landing, causing me to widen my eyes in nervousness. "Okay, thanks." I close my eyes, hearing several noises of our equipment clicking into place for our landing. Our parachute now opened, and ready for us to land.

As soon as I know it, I'm hearing distanced laughter become closer and closer. I open my eyes slowly, seeing the ground coming into my view. I'm nervous at how fast we're going, and quickly shut my eyes back.

"You are going to miss the best part, lots of people close their eyes, but I think you should open them." I hear the instructor shout from above me, along with his laughing. "Um, I guess I can open my eyes to see this." I slowly but surely open my eyes, along with feeling an encouraging pat on my shoulder.

Wow, it's like I'm freely falling– I am, but it's such a wonderful experience. I just cannot explain it, I'm too much in a gush of rush. The way myself, and the instructor I'm strapped on underneath are just flying to earth, is an experience I'll never forget.

Before we gotten to the ground, I was asked if I was okay with us doing a flip. I wasn't going to back down like some little wimp, so of course I said yes. And man, was it scary, yet thrilling at the same time. The dude even took a selfie with me; kind of weird, but funny. Then all too quickly, the carefree feeling I had in the sky comes to an end, feeling our feet hit the grassy field we just landed on.

"YEAH!" I'm snapped out of my daze, hearing my loud friends shouting and running over to me. "How did it feel? Was it all you expected to be? Did your saliva get all over your face like mine?" Cal jumps up and down, not giving me anytime to answer him.

"Can you like... calm down?" Alex looks at him in annoyance, lightly shoving him. "Sorry." Cal mumbles, awkwardly shifting on his feet.

"You alright, Cal? Do you have to pee before we go?" I question, taking off my helmet and protective sunglasses. "Um, yeah I'm fine. I don't have to go." He lowly whispers, walking away and pulling out his phone. He almost immediately begins to talk on it.

"Okay then," I shrug my shoulders, being helped out of my harness by one of the assistance at this skydiving place. "But damn, that was mind blowing as fuck! I would so do that again!" I whoop and holler, feeling overly hyped up.

"That's good, because you're going to absolutely love what else we have in stored for you." Za throws his arm over my shoulder, walking me back to our cars. "I don't know man, you guys go over bored with the surprises. I didn't even expect you all to bring me to some place like this." I laugh, shaking my head still not believing I just jumped out of an airplane.

We make it to the parking lot, getting in our designated cars. I being in Alex's new black Cadillac Escalade with Cal, Za, and Ryan. He seeming as if he's not into all of this to be honest. I don't know, he's just not being supportive ever since I proposed to Malarie; and that was several months ago. I hope it's all in my head, but I'm sure it's not. He went from being my best friend in the entire world, to this acquaintance who shares a roof with me.