Chapter 32

Malarie's POV

One week later: October 7th

"Wake up Jase, we have to go." I smack his butt for the twelfth time this morning. "Leave me alone before I fart on you." He sleepily mumbles into his pillow, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Jason get up, come on we have to go. It's already after seven, and we have to get on the rode." I slap his behind again, hearing him let out a loud muffled groan. "Malarie let me sleep! Damn you're bugging the hell out of me." He looks at me with partly opened eyes, having his hair stick up everywhere on his head. Sexy grumpy head.

"Alright." I sigh in defeat, not wanting us to get into an argument. We've been doing pretty well these past couple of days, and I wouldn't want us getting into one, because he doesn't want to wake up this morning. "Wait! Hold up, hold up, wait." He tiredly gets out the bed, stumbling over to me.

"What grumpy pants?" Mumbling lowly, I look at the ground. "I'm just tired okay, baby? You did tire me out last night." He chuckles a little, rubbing his bare chest. I couldn't contain my blush on my cheeks, so that's what I did. I blush, hiding my face into my hands.

"Don't bring that up, it's embarrassing." My words come out all muffled with me having my face in my hands. "Aww, my babe is all shy and shit. But last night was another story, you were literally a sex crazed demon or something." He chuckles cutely, but I lean my head into his chest feeling like a little hoe for some reason.

Let's just say I was really horny last night, and I was willing to do anything Jason so ever desired for me to do. I just woke up feeling the need to jump his bones, and I don't even know why. To be honest, ever since we found out he fathered Christine's child, I've been wanting to fuck him so badly. It's so weird, because Jason's always the one to imply how turned on and horny he is. It's never me.

I don't know if it's jealousy, possessiveness, or just me flat out wanting him to fuck me. Shit, I want him to dick me down right this very moment. Just him dominating my whole entire body. His stroke game is so A1, but his pull out game is shit. Clearly, he has five kids. I don't even care though, he can release in me all he wants. Just as long as I'm on some type of birth control, and I'm taking them all the time. We do not need anymore children popping out of me. Or any other woman.

Yesterday Jason showed me how patient he could be, and how great of a father he is. It was such a wonderful sight to see him interacting with our children, along with making Joel feel welcomed. One things for sure, Jason was already tired out from all of his playing around with the kids. We decided it would be nice to have family day at the park, almost like a welcoming of Joel to our family. Jason is such a paranoid person, he kept making me promise not to treat Joel differently from our children. I assured him I would never do that, and I knew my boundaries and place. Meaning, if Joel was doing something naughty, it wasn't my place to correct him, but I'd be there for Jason when he corrected his behavior. I'll always have my man's back no matter what.

I was extremely happy to find out Christine wouldn't be joining us, because that would be weird for not only her, but me and Jason as well. She just simply asked of us to watch Joel, because he's a very curious child. We promised her that much, and went on with the rest of our day. I never knew Jason was that much of an athletic person, but damn was I shocked as can be. Him playing soccer, basketball, football, and baseball with Jacob and Joel, was the hottest thing I have ever seen. He was so into it, even if the the boys weren't. And him pushing Natasha back and forth on the swing was just the cutest thing I have ever seen. Tasha loves the swings for some strange reason. I don't know why, maybe she feels as if she's flying or something. I know I used to think I was flying when I used to swing on them.