Chapter 22

Jason's POV

Mal's mouth hangs open lowly, with drool slipping out onto her pants. I laugh lightly, taking the precious little baby out of the blanket covered box bed. That's when Natasha and Jacob start jumping up and down excitedly. Mal still held a shock expression upon her face, watching me so ever intensely.

"Dad it's a cute little baby." Tasha shouts out, stating the absolute obvious. "Shh, yes it is. It's actually a baby girl, see?" I kneel down to Jacob and Tasha's level, showing them the little bundle of joy in my hands.

"It is a little baby girl." Tasha gasps, rubbing the baby's little foot. "Me touch her next, daddy. Me touch her next." Jacob bogarts his way between Tasha, and me holding the baby.

I nod to him, moving the baby slightly over so he can touch her little foot, too. He smiled lovingly, trying to tickle her foot. She made a little sound, indicating she didn't like the sudden gesture. I removed his hand, smiling nicely, shaking my head for him not to do that again.

"Jason, who's baby is that? No games, no jokes, who's is it?" Mal finally snaps out of her little trance, sounding extremely intimidating to me. "It's our baby." I smile widely, walking over to her.

"Have you lost your damn mind? Don't you know we already have two little babies in the house! As well as having two other children, you're delusional if you think we're keeping her." Her words struck me like lightning, so harsh and cold. "I most certainly have not lost my mind. Please refrain from using the word 'delusional', because it makes me think you're calling me crazy." I speak in a serious tone, rocking the baby side to side in my arms.

"What's her name, daddy?" Jacob asks standing on his tippy toes to see her. "Her names Isabella." I smile at the little baby, getting down in kneeling position so he could see her again.

"Is she our sister?" Natasha widens her eyes, while Malarie stares at me angrily. She's probably inwardly slapping me multiple times in my face. "Do you want her to be, or do you want me to send her back to the hospital?" I kiss Isabella's head, waiting for my children's answer.

Isabella is so precious and small. I believe she's only one month and a week... I can't really remember. I pull her hat slightly up, seeing a head full of curly brown hair. I had to kiss her cute little nose again, she's adorable as can be. Mal and the kids repeating their answers made me come out of baby Isabella land.

"Yes, keep her daddy!" Jacob and Tasha shouts. "No, take her back to the hospital, or who ever had her, Jason." Malarie sounds guilty saying it, but it was laced with a hint of attitude. I get up from my kneeling, standing up straight now.

"Stop being mean, and get over the fact we have a new baby." I see Malarie attempt to get up, but her legs wouldn't let her. "I'm not playing with you no more, who's baby is that? And am I going to be leaving you with our kids or not?" She crosses her arms stubbornly, raising a quizzical eyebrow.

"Amber." I simply say, smirking at Mal's now pissed face. "You son of a bi-" Amber walking out the cabana stopped Mal's cursing of my name.

"Hey Jase, are you having fun?" She laughs, kissing Isabella on her head, along with hugging me, and placing a peck on my cheek.

"So much fun, I already love her so much." I pout like a puppy, rocking Bella in my arms. "I'm done." Mal makes her voice known, beginning to roll herself back to our house.

"Why are you done?" She stops the wheeling of herself, her back still facing me. "Is it because you think I cheated, or because I'm holding another baby in my hands. Hm, or is it both." I speak calmly, taunting her a bit.

"I'm done, because I'm- just fine, alright?" She rolls herself away quickly, not once looking back. "So I'm guessing you don't want this, then. Or this, and uh maybe this!" I shout out to her, instantly making her flick me off.