Chapter 2 (through the phone)

-----
My writer's intrusive thoughts are far too strong to be considered normal
------

-Ariana POV-

Looking out the window I sighed we were pulling up to the airport. I didn't want y/n to go but as I've said once I knew time apart was beneficial. Still didn't make me want to give up on her

I don't know what y/n did but god damn was I obsessed with her. I loved her and wanted to be with her at all times. Hell, most of the songs I've written for Thank u, next, we're inspired by a conversation we had.

And a few songs in Sweetener back when we were just "friends."

Though how could I not be obsessed with her? From her goofy and charming personality. To her sexy and romantic nature. She was such a dream come true I stood no chance against her advances.

Well, actually it was the other way around.

But that doesn't matter. But what did matter was just how in love with her I was. And after my past relationship, it's made me a little paranoid.

"Y/n did I do something? Is that why you are leaving me." Looking up from her phone she pulled out her earbuds. "What did you say?"

"I asked if I'm the reason your leaving." Y/n rolled her and scoffed. She took my hand rubbing her fingers against my knuckles. "Why would you think that."

"Because of the kiss. For the boyfriend music video." The kiss was not my idea it was Vic's because she thought it might add drama to it. And at first, I was against it because I thought y/n would be angry. But she didn't care because and said and I quote "I've done more with Ari's mouth than just a kiss."

Which shook me to my core and left Vic dead. "Baby I already told you it doesn't bother me. Plus I feel bad for him after all you sucked my dick right before y'all shot the kissing scene." I burst out laughing. I had forgotten I did that. And at that time I felt bad for doing it but now I could care less.

Cupping my cheeks with my hands Y/n peppered kisses on my lips. "Some stupid kiss won't destroy what we have." I felt my heart begin to flutter. Y/n pulled me into a hug her strong arms squeezing me firmly.

"Miss Grande we've arrived at the airport." Feeling the Tahoe come to a stop I looked out the window and sighed. Breaking our hug I pecked Y/n's lips which were now glistening from the lip gloss.

Jamie my bodyguard opened the door allowing Y/n and I to get out of the car. With her bodyguard Ivan following behind us.
closing the car door behind him Ivan went to get Y/n's suitcase

And in a matter of minutes, we were surrounded by fans. Holding out their phones recording or taking pictures. And then the psycho company known as TMZ. I had gotten used to the whole paparazzi bombardment but Y/n still wasn't quite used to it.

So she preferred to stay quiet unless she really had to say anything.

"Y/n after the sweetener tour who do you plan on dancing for."

"Ari, how would you rate Y/n in bed? " I chuckled at that one giving Y/n a knowing smile "Wouldn't be able to answer that one."

"Rumor has it. Y/n has a large penis. Arianna, would you be willing to confirm this?" My face became flush at that one and as much as I'd like to boast about my girl's big dick. I know she would not like it.