Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

——-
Christmas Special
Inspired by Ariana's naughty remix
——

—Y/n POV—

Looking through the bag I sighed. "Ariana what's with all these Christmas baby onesies." I turned to Ari who was setting up the Christmas tree while Malcolm sat on a blanket on the floor chewing on one of his rings.

He was five months old now and recently started teething so we got him some teething toys that he could just shove into his mouth and be happy.

Ariana turns away from the trees dusts off her hands and picks up Malcolm. A big smile stretched on his face as Ariana kissed his chubby cheeks. "There for my baby boy."

"Yeah, I know that but they're all the same size you do realize he's only going to be able to fit in this stuff for one Christmas right." Ariana groaned "Of course I know."

"So then why'd you buy so many." Ariana shrugged "I guess I just wanted to dress him up like an advent calendar you know. One day he's gonna be a little elf and the next Santa Clause." Ariana suddenly started tearing up and she put Malcolm down on the floor.

"I'm sorry it's a stupid idea isn't it." I put my hand on Ariana's shoulder. "Ariana that idea is adorable let's do it." Ariana's pout disappeared and turned into a smile. She started bouncing up and down and then she jumped onto me.

Legs wrapped around my torso arms hooked around my neck and everything. I slowly rubbed her back

But that's when I noticed from the corner of my eye that Malcolm wasn't where Ariana had put him down. Looking around the room I found him next to the Christmas tree trying to grab one of the ornaments. Probably to put in his mouth.

"Malcolm what the hell." Ariana turned around and then started laughing. She let go of my body and slid down.

"Malcolm my baby boy what are you doing." Ariana went over to Malcolm and picked him up. He had a big smile on his face as if he knew what he was doing.

Ariana picked up one of his toys and handed it to him and quickly he shoved it into his mouth.

A few hours went by and I was now putting him to sleep softly patting his back until he stopped crying.

"Is he asleep?" Ariana asked her head poked into the room. "Yeah, he's out," I spoke softly to not wake him up.

Slowly I backed away from him afraid that if I even breathed too loud he'd wake up. Feeling soft hands run against my back I sighed. "I've got a surprise for you," Ariana spoke lust lining her voice.

"Oh really what kind of surprise." I turn around to face her. Ariana was wearing a robe and she smelt like cinnamon. I wonder if she bathed.

"You'll have to follow me to see what it is." Ariana grabbed my arm and started guiding me out of the room. This better not be another animal or something stupid she did.

Letting her lead me we went out into the living room. Most of the lights were out in the room and a blanket was laid out on the floor with a bottle and a small box. The fireplace was on lighting up the room and adding a nice warmth to the room.

Ariana pushed me down onto the blanket and then handed me the box. It was like one of those fake decorated boxes where the box itself was the wrapping. I opened the box and there were just some scissors. Looking up at Ariana she had a smirk on her face.