Chapter 53 (my baby)

—Ariana POV—

"I'm still waiting for the dildo you promised me." Y/n stared at me confused. We were in the car together and we just returned from a day of shopping.

We had bought a ton of baby stuff but we had to hide the stuff in Sephora and Victoria's secret bags so we could keep it a secret. "Ariana where did that come from." I shrugged.

"I just want to know when I'll be getting my dildo." Y/n rested her head on the steering wheel and started laughing. "I ordered the wily thing it will arrive in a few days and when it comes you can do it with me okay." I smiled happily

I started swaying left to right my mind was filled with thoughts on how I was gonna destroy myself with that thing.

I wonder what color it will come in I want it to come in all black or maybe hot pink. And I hope it's not one of those stiff ones nor do I want one of those floppy ones. I want it to be just like Y/n's dick nice and firm so it hits all my spots and I flop it around when I'm bored.

"That sounds lovely. Now let me suck your dick." Y/n scoffed. "Let me leave the parking lot first at least."

"I can suck your dick while you driving. After all, we got all this tint on the window might as well use it to its fullest potential." Y/n sighed I could tell she wanted me to she loved my blowjobs. "Nah not now maybe later."

I sighed I wanted to do it badly but I needed to start reigning in my behavior. Now that our wedding date was slowly approaching (February 15) which was now a week or two away.

Which reminds me.

"We need to go cake tasting. We already have our outfits and the venue now we need to get the cake as well as the menu." I grabbed onto y/n's shoulder and started shaking her violently. "Ariana I'm driving!"

Whoopsies.

For the rest of the car ride, I looked out the window but in reality, I was daydreaming about getting that hot pink dildo. I'd stick it on the wall maybe leave it around the house to annoy Y/n.

Like having it be in the cupboards or the pantry just some odd places to give her the good ole spook.

Gently someone tapped my shoulder and I returned to reality "Come on Ariana we arrived." I got out of the car and looked up at the house. I had bought it years back but I was thinking of getting a new one. It would be our new home.

Where we could raise our baby and be a happy family. "What's on your mind grande." Y/n rested her head on my shoulder. "Nothing just daydreaming."

Y/n smirked. "About my dick." I mean she wasn't wrong. "No just about the future and stuff."

"Wanna let me in that big head of yours."

"Sure." Y/n hugged me from behind her arms wrapping around my torso. "I wanna buy a new house. It doesn't have to be a big one just a decent-sized home with enough space for both me you and our baby or maybe babies."

"Mhh I don't know about babies," Y/n said loosening her grip on me. "I mean I'm fine with fur babies but human babies I don't know."

"Why not," I asked starting to feel my emotions take over. "Well, I don't want a lot of kids right now." I scoffed. "Well, it's not your vagina that's gonna make them."