Chapter 38 (don't do to much)

—Y/n POV—

"Oh god Y/n harder!." Ariana moaned out. Her back arching like a cat and her nails dragging down my back. "You like that baby. You like the way I dick you down." I grunted the words out in between thrusts. "Yes, I love it!"

I lifted Ariana's legs put them over my shoulder and started thrusting in and out of her like an animal in heat. The sounds of groaning and moaning with wet skin slapping together filled the room "God I'm gonna cum again." Ariana's voice cracked and the words came out like a broken whisper. "Yeah, cum for me baby." I leaned in close to Ariana's ear. "Cum on the dick you love so much."

Ariana's body spasmed as an orgasm rocked through her body and a spray of liquid shot out of Ariana's pussy. Pushing my dick out and spraying my crotch and dick with her squirt.

I stroked my dick fast allowing me to reach my orgasm and cam on Ariana's stomach. For a few seconds, we stared at each other as we came down from our orgasms. I put Ariana's legs down and fell back huffing and puffing.

Laughter spilled from my lips. "Fuck yeah, that was good." I raised my arms in the air but put them down because of the exhaustion I was feeling.

Ariana scooted up next to me and chuckled "God I can't feel my legs." I grabbed my tank top that was hanging off the bed and used it to wipe the cum off of Ariana's belly. I then put my arms around her and pulled her into my embrace. "I like the sound of that."

Gently I peppered kisses all around Ariana's face. "God I have to go pee." Ariana groaned. "But I don't want to leave your arms."

"Neither do you want a uti." Ariana groaned even louder and pushed herself out of my arms. "You keep your cute but right where you are I'll be back." Ariana smooches my nose and then scurries off to the bathroom. "Where would I even go." I softly muttered under my breath.

Not wanting to stay but naked in the freezing cold I got out of bed and put on just some boxers and a tee. When I heard my phone ring. It was at least one in the morning whoever was texting me must have wanted to face the wrath of Ariana Grande.

Lifting my phone I saw it was a message from the group chat. Actually, there were a ton of messages 15 to be exact.

The first few were just laughing at how much Ariana got me whipped. And I'm too afraid to stand up to her which isn't even true why would they even say something like that?

I am not afraid to stand up to Ariana nor am I whipped. I just find that it's easier to do what Ariana wants instead of fighting her over it. I put my phone back down on the bedside table and scowled. "Whatever I don't have anything to prove to them," I mumbled underneath my breath to myself.

"What's gotten you so upset baby." Ariana comes out of the bathroom dressed in her pink and white robe she recently bought from Victoria's Secret. "Nothing just reading some messages from the dancers." Ariana sat down next to me a pout on her face.

"Don't be upset baby I know you wanted to go out with them. I mean would you rather chill in bed and watch a movie with your awesome girlfriend." Ariana's pout turned into a scowl. "Or go out and ramp about drunk on whisky with greasy junk food in your stomach."

That was a one-sided question if I picked the second option there would be hell to pay. "I'd rather hang out with you." Ariana pecked the tip of my nose a big smile on her face. "That's what I like to hear." Ariana cupped my cheeks and started needing my face. "Now don't think about those friends of yours and focus on me. Your girlfriend."