Chapter 39 (how obvious)

Happy kinktober y'all

—Ariana POV—

I stared out the window of the tour bus. Today was our first day on the bus since America and to say I was bored was an understatement. though it's not like there was anything fun or interesting to do as the boss I had to make sure everything was in order and yeah I had help.

but I'd rather be cuddled up next to Y/n than do paperwork. but she's out sightseeing with the dancers. but she's having so much fun without her bossy girlfriend breathing down her shoulder. I'm sure she couldn't wait to get away from me.

hearing the tour bus door open Y/n walked in with two bags dressed in a pink and black thank you next hoodie with matching Adidas pants and some slides with socks. "how's my favorite grande." I pouted and sighed. "bored and even more stressed." I pushed my work to the side and closed my computer.

"but I'm feeling much better now that you're here." I scouted over allowing Y/n to sit down next to me. "Whatcha got there." Y/n sat down next to me dug through the bag and pulled out a little snow globe with a Farris wheel in it.

"I know I'm supposed to be here at work but they never said I couldn't do a bit of shopping." Y/n then proceeded to pull out a plethora of figurines and trinkets and then a box of food. "Here this is for you. I didn't know if you were hungry or not."

"Aww baby thank you." Inside the box was a fruit salad with mangoes, strawberries, kiwis, and many more fruits. "Jeez, how much did this stuff cost." Y/n handed me a fork along with the receipt.

"350. That's crazy." I handed y/n back the check and grabbed my phone. Anytime a purchase was made on my account I would get a notification from my phone saying there was a purchase on my card. But I hadn't gotten any.

"You good Ari. You look like you just ate something you don't think you should've eaten." Y/n asked concern laced in her voice "Yeah it's just usually when there is a payment on my card I'd get a notification but I didn't get one."

"Well, that's because I didn't use your card." With a smile on her face, y/n shook up a snow globe that had a little snowman inside holding a sign that was in German. "I used mine. Is there a problem with that?"

I forced a smile. "No not at all." It irked me whenever I saw Y/n spend her money, especially in large quantities. Because I knew she didn't make a lot and I have so much. I'd rather her spend my money than her own. "It's just. you know I rather you use my money than spend yours."

I put my hand on hers. "You don't have a lot of it and I have so much." Y/n chuckled. "No need to flex on me." I rolled my eyes. "I'm being serious here. Just stop spending your money okay."

"Okay, Ms. Grande."

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that!" I raised my voice snapping at Y/n. Seeing the surprise in Y/n's face I felt guilt in my stomach. I always tried to be in control of my emotions and not snap at Y/n. But that stupid nickname would always just rock me the wrong way.

"I'm sorry." My voice softened. "But you know how much I hate that stupid nickname." I started getting all teary-eyed. "It makes me feel as if what we have is wrong and gross because I'm your boss."

I've seen so many people and newsletters say things like Y/n is only working for me because of nepotism. And that there is a power imbalance in our relationship which isn't true. And in all just generally bad stuff.

feeling Y/n's strong smooth arms wrap around me I smiled. She proceeds to pull me into a warm embracing hug. "I'm sorry baby I know how you feel about the whole boss thing and I still said it. can you forgive me?"  I rubbed my fingers over Y/n's soft knuckles and looked back at "Of course baby." turning back around I sighed.

"and maybe I should also apologize for being such a bitch. if you want to use your money you can use it." Y/n smooched my cheek. "it's alright baby. I know you're just looking out for me." Y/n squeezed me tighter making me giggle. "you're so adorable." Y/n whispered into my ear.

Y/n continued to press kisses onto my cheeks. "Aww baby your cute too." Y/n laid back pulling me back with her making me lay on her stomach. "You're but feel so nice on my dick."

"You tryna do but stuff Y/n." I tried to do my best candy crush dude voice. "Kinky." Y/n Koala hugged me and started smothering my cheeks in kisses. "Mhh cuddle time no sex."

"But baby," I whined which prompted Y/n to shush me. "When I miss you it'll change the way I fuck you so just be patient."

"Now can you get off me I have to pee." I groaned and took my time getting off Y/n. "Don't be upset baby I'll eat you out tonight." I snickered and looked at the bowl of fruit salad that had been neglected.

Looks like I won't be the only one getting eaten tonight

————

Short chapter I know but that's because I want to do something fun and special with you guys my readers. Since it's kinky October I thought it be a good idea to write some kinky stories and I'd let you guys pick. Well kinda I've gotten a few prompts and y'all can vote on it.

The ones we have are

—semi public sex—
Self explanatory

—Ariana uses a strap on you—
Also pretty self explanatory

—bondage—
- you get tied up and Ariana tops
- Ariana gets tied up and you top

—sex toys—
- you use sex toys on Ariana
Ex: vibrator, handcuffs
- Ariana uses sex toys on you
Ex: ball ring, fleshlight

So yeah comment on which one you'd like to have me write for the one coming up after the next one.

Y'all have until the ninth of October to get your votes in good luck