Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)

—-
Recommend Ariana Grande books I'm tired of re-reading Fifty Shades of Ariana and I can be needy

—-Recommend Ariana Grande books I'm tired of re-reading Fifty Shades of Ariana and I can be needy

—Ariana POV—

Staring down at the ring on my finger I smiled happily. I knew I was the one that popped the question but it didn't make it less important.

I had bought the ring a few days ago but was afraid that what I was doing was the right choice. But when I saw Y/n dressed up like me singing one of my songs I was more than sure she was the woman I wanted to marry.

And I had also already invited everyone over so I had no other choice but to go through with it.

"So Ari you ready to be a married woman." Courtney sat down next to me and handed me a glass of wine. "Honestly no not really. But." Looking up at Y/n who was laughing with my mom, Nona, and Frankie I smiled. "As long as I'm with her I know I'll be happy."

Y/n looked at me from the corner of her eye and smiled softly. She then turned to me and blew me a kiss prompting Frankie to jump onto her and start shaking her violently.

"Well, I'm happy for you cuz." Courtney kissed me on my forehead and stood up from the couch leaving me alone with my glass of wine.

"Hey there little lady." Hearing Y/n's familiar voice I grinned from cheek to cheek. "Saw that you were all alone and I'd hate to leave my fiancée by herself." Y/n sat down next to me her arm hooking around my shoulder and she smooched my cheek.

"I love you." The words came out of Y/n all deep and husky and a tad slurred the alcohol must have been to her. And god I loved drunk Y/n. The way she fucks when she's intoxicated reminded me of an animal in heat.

Had to find that out the hard way on my own. We broke a lot of condoms that day. And it was my first time having a pregnancy scare. I swear I almost started crying when I thought the pregnancy test was gonna come out positive.

"I love you too baby." Y/n pinched my chin turned my face to look at her and then kissed me. Pressing our lips together I got a taste of the alcohol she was drinking.

Our tongues ran against each other and our hands soon became occupied with each other's bodies. "Ohh Mom I think it's time we leave and let the newly engaged couple celebrate." Hearing Frankie's voice I pulled away my face flushed with embarrassment.

I had gotten so caught up in the moment I forgot we were in a room full of people.

Saying our goodbyes to everyone they all had a knowing smirk on their faces. Though from the way we had been acting just a few minutes ago, it was quite obvious what was about to go down.