Chapter 35 ( im getting better)

—Ariana POV—

Gently I closed the door for my dressing room. Y/n collapsed onto the small sofa chair I had in the room. Lately, she's been off not acting the way she would usually be acting. It's a bit worrying but y/n says that it's just stress from performing all the times and jet lag.

I didn't buy it at all but I don't want to pry into her especially if it's nothing. I've been on a sort of bad girlfriend streak and I'm not trying to make things worse between us by nagging her in her ear.

"Hey baby how you doing." Y/n sat up and god did she look miserable. From her rumpled-up clothes to the constant look of tiredness on her face just looked like someone who looked exhausted. "I'm good just a bit hungry."

I went into my mini fridge and pulled out a small container of raspberries. "Here." I handed y/n the small container of berries. "I know it's not a lot but it should help keep the hunger at bay." Y/n smiled a genuine smile and started to eat the berries.

"Feeling a bit better." Y/n smiled and nodded her head. One by one she would put the raspberries on her fingers like little hats and then would eat them. "Ari take a bite." Y/n held out her raspberry-covered finger and I giggled at the sigh. Carefully do not bite her finger. I don't think she'd be very happy with me biting her finger.

I sucked up the raspberry tasting the tasty sour fruit. "It's good." Y/n gave me a thumbs up a large raspberry rested on her thumb prompting me to suck the raspberry off Y/n fingers. "My berry. You stole it." I started giggling and then took a handful of berries from the container and rested my head on Y/n's shoulder. "I love this." Y/n randomly blurted out. "Love what?" Y/n put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to her. "Love this. us laughing and giggling while we steal berries from each other."

I relaxed in Y/N's embrace. "Yeah, I guess this is nice." silence filled the room I and started swinging my legs. The chair was pretty high, and I was pretty short, so my legs didn't touch the floor. So, like a little kid, my legs were swinging freely without touching the floor. Y/n chuckled sweetly. "I just realized your legs don't touch the floor. You're so tiny." Y/n Pepper kissed my forehead. God did I just want to jump into her clothes and cuddle up next to her? "Does it bother you that I'm tiny?"

"Not at all." y/n cups my cheeks and turns my head to face her. "Ari you are perfect. and I love every bit of you." I don't know why but hearing Y/n say that felt better than the hundreds of compliments that I've gotten over the years. "Do you mean that?"

"of course Ariana." I dropped my head I could feel guilt spilling out of me. I thought back to how I reacted when I saw those girls on Y/N's phone and how I never even thought to bring it up and ask her. "Ari is everything okay? you want to throw your emotions out into your emotion dumpster." I started to chuckle. "Man, I fucked up bad."

"what." I pushed myself out of
Y/n arms and stood up. "y/n there is something I did and I've been keeping it inside instead of doing the smart thing and confronting you." I grabbed Y/N's hands and held them my thumb ran against her knuckles. "a few days ago I went through your phone and checked your Instagram and saw all those girls' posts you liked."

Y/n looked shocked her mouth opening and closing like a fish. "And for a while, I felt like shit because I didn't look anything like those girls. they were all curvy and tall with thick thighs. While I'm." pointing at my body my voice started to crack. " I look the exact opposite of that. and my mind went wild with scenarios and it's the reason why I've been acting this way I'm so stupid because I never even thought to confront you because I was scared how you'd respond." I cut myself off and take a deep breath.