Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)

—Ariana POV—

Looking up at the sky it was a beautiful afternoon. With only a few clouds in the sky to block the suns warming light. Y/n and I had decided this day was too perfect to give up so we decided to go on a picnic on the beach.

"So you're telling me three years old Ariana Grande had a jaws-themed birthday party." Y/n took a sip of some bubbly apple cider and then placed a strawberry in her mouth. "Actually I was two and it was my favorite movie at the time." Y/n gave me a look of concern "No kids came. They came and then left." Y/n started to laugh. "Till this day I refuse to watch jaw. And that was two-year-old Ariana's favorite movie." I pointed at my head and started laughing "It's weird." Y/n scoffed

"Weird does not even begin to describe you. Have you seen the break-free music video?" Rolling my eyes. Of course, I've seen that music video I made it.

"What you didn't like my rocket titis." I took a slow sip of my cider my eyes never wavering away from Y/n. "I like tits as much as ever lesbian. But I don't know about rocket tits." Y/n took a bite out of her strawberry shortcake. She was giving me those fuck me eyes and started feeling something purring.

"Y/n if you keep looking at me like that. You might make us get into a scandal."

"Whose Y/n?." Looking up from my cup upon hearing the familiar voice I felt my stomach twist. "Babu. What... what are you doing here." Mac laughed "On a picnic date with the love of my life?." He put his hand on my face and moved a strand of my brown hair behind my ear. "Why else would I be here." Feeling his lips press gently against my cheek I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Babu you are such a sweetheart." My eyes fell to my hands and that's when I noticed a bright and shiny ring on my finger. "Babu did you-." Looking up from the ring my words were cut short when I saw that Mac was no longer there.

Suddenly the environment began to change. The once bright and sunny day became clouded over with dark clouds filled with rain. Standing up from the blanket I began to walk around aimlessly. My body began to feel unreasonably cold.

"Babu! Y/n/n!" I called out their names and got no answer and for a while, I continued to walk on the beach shore. Hearing the waves crash down onto the shoreline and the wind howling violently. I tried it calm down my nerves but it didn't seem to work.

Slowly my feet came to a halt and I stood in front of a empty pit. "Ariana." I heard a familiar voice call out for me. And I turned around to see where the voice had come from and I was met with a beaten and bloodied Y/n.

Her skin was pale and tinted the color of blue. Her hair was disheveled and messy. Cuts and bruises that seemed to be fresh had blood oozing out of them. She was dressed in her usual attire. A hoodie with some joggers and Crocs. "Why did you kill me, Ariana." I felt my breath hitch in my throat as Y/n slowly walked towards me. "After everything I did for you. You betrayed me. You hurt me." Blood started to flow out of her bloodshot eyes instead of tears.

"No! No! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! I..." taking one last step back I found myself right at the edge of the hole "If you're sorry then why don't you just kill yourself." I voice spoke close to my ear a different and familiar voice. Malcom's voice.

Suddenly the ground below me broke and I started falling deep into a seemingly bottomless pit. And when I finally reached the bottom I woke up.

My heart was beating rapidly and I felt nauseated. So I got up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom and started puking my guts out into the toilet. And when I was finally finished I began to sob.