Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)

—-
Erm here is the public sex I promised

Sorry it took so long 😓
—-

—Ariana POV—

I was horny like a motherfucker but that wasn't anything new. I mean my girlfriend was so fucking sexy without even trying.

From those beautiful e/c eyes and that sexy body of hers I was in love who could forget a taste of that delicious bbc? But it wasn't just her body I was madly in love with I loved her personality.

That goofy and lovey personality of her's she always knew how to cheer me up. And I'm surprised she can put up with my bullshit. She was exactly what I needed and more from a lover.

And that dick was so fucking good I wished I had skipped over my relationship with Pete and went straight to her. She could've probably helped me morn a lot better than Pete. No disrespect to him of course.

Anyways enough about exes we focus on the present not the past. But there is nothing wrong with remembering it. There was one thing about Y/n that annoyed me. The way she often ignores me for hours upon hours because she's busy playing her video game.

Like in what world would a video game be more important than your girlfriend? And I get it sometimes people want to do what they want to do without being bothered I'm like that sometimes. But at least I've never given anyone the silent treatment or just ignored them straight up.

Those are all things Y/n does to me when she's playing on her stupid switch. I swear I just want to rip it out of her hand and break it like I did her phone. But that would only make things worse and I'm not trying to have any more setbacks in our relationship.

We were in my dressing room doing nothing. We had just come back from having a brunch date and she proceeded to play her switch the entire time. Apparently, she got some stupid new game and was grinding through the levels instead of paying attention to me. And not to sound needy or anything but that was such bullshit.

I tried to give Y/n a taste of her own medicine by texting on my phone and pretending to be happy. hoping to get Y/n jealous but for some strange reason she doesn't seem to have much of a jealous bone in her body and if she does she's good at locking it away.

——-
Uh random Arthur note. I think all this girl penis I've been writing about is affecting my mind because while writing this I had a dream where I grew a dick and it felt so real when I woke up I had to check and make sure my wildest dreams didn't come true.

Anyway.... back to the story sorry for the interruption
——-

"Hey, Y/n," I called out softly but she didn't budge. "Baby." No response. "Y/n" I whined out. Still no response. "Y/n," I called out to her sternly

"WHAT! Ariana." Y/n snapped at me suddenly and I started tearing up. "I just wanted to ask you if you wanted anything to drink." Regret flashed across Y/n's face. "But I won't bother you since your game is so important." I stood up from my chair and walked out of the room slamming the door behind me as I left.

I wiped my tears as I walked and forced a smile on all those I passed by. The last thing I needed was people worrying about me and coming up with wrongful assumptions.