Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)

—Y/n—

Chilling at the pool deck on a lounge chair in some basketball shorts and a tank top. it was a surprisingly warm day today and I decided that I'd spend my last day in London chilling by the pool playing on my switch.

Though if I was being honest it was just a distraction from what's been bothering my mind and it was my bruise acting up.

Yesterday I confessed to Ariana that I thought breaking up was a good idea but I didn't mean it. Or at least half of me didn't mean it never in my life did I feel so torn and it made me wish I wasn't so damn indecisive.

Pausing my game I looked up at the sky watching as the clouds moved slowly across the pretty blue sky. I felt calm and at peace and I enjoyed that feeling.

Hearing the sounds of footsteps I looked towards the direction and away from the sky and saw Ariana walking my way in an oversized sweater, slippers, and her hair in a ponytail. "Hey, Ari."

I turned off my game to give her my full undivided attention. "Hey, Y/n/n. I was wondering if we could talk." Ariana rocked back and forth "Sure what's up." Ariana took a deep breath in "I don't wanna break up with you." The words came out fast but clear.

"I know I was the one that brought it up again but I've changed my mind. I wanna be with you Y/n for as long as humanly possible. And I'm not trying to sound needy but at this point, I don't think I could even deny the fact I am needy. And stupid. And I make dumb decisions all the time. But baby...." Ariana sighed and dropped her head.

"You were the best decision I've made in a long time. And I wouldn't be surprised if I was your worst..." I cut Ariana off "Ariana that's not true. Bringing you into my life has brought me the happiest of days that nothing could replace." I stood from the lounge chair and pulled Ariana into an embracing hug. "I wanna be with you too. But you don't have to drag yourself through the mud from your edges to prove how much you love me." Ariana chuckled.

"You always know how to make me laugh. Even through the worst of moments." Ariana nuzzled her face into my shirt. Probably spreading around all her mascara and makeup in my white tank top. Slowly we rocked left to right embracing each other in our warmth and happiness. It was truly pleasurable and even more relaxing.

"You smell good." The words came out muffled and a tad hard to understand. "Uhm thank you." Ariana lifted her head out my chest and puckered her lips. It was obvious she wanted a kiss but since she wasn't wearing her six-inch heels like always she had to tippy toe and even then she was nowhere near my height. So I said fuck it and lifted her making her squeal from the sudden action. But then relaxed in my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.

Pressing our lips gently together and what was supposed to be a sweet gesture turned passionate in a matter of seconds and we started making out. I felt as if my arms were going to give out but Ariana didn't want to be put down any time soon. So I sat down on the lounge chair I was sitting on before and had Ariana sit on my lap.

And that was a choice I quickly regretted because Ariana started grinding up and down on my dick making me moan in the kiss and get a boner. I could feel Ari smirking against my lips and her hands went down my torso to my waist. Her finger slid against my dick pressing down softly against my meat.

Ariana broke the kiss and started rotating her hips in my lap. "What's this I feel. It's so hard and thick. I wonder if it's a tasty treat I can eat." I felt my body heat up and my face flushed. I laid back in the lounge chair and sighed "Jesus Ari I love it when your forward."