Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)

——————
I can never listen to in my head without thinking of that Jiafei remix it's so good
———————

-Ariana POV-

Scrolling through Instagram I stopped at a post that warmed my heart

"Famous dancer Y/n L/n. Girlfriend to popular singer Ariana Grande. Says she doesn't care that her girlfriend kissed Mikey from Social house. And that one stupid kiss won't break them apart." I rolled around in my bed as I remembered that conversation we had. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach

I wanted to talk to her. No I needed to talk to her.

Clicking on her contact calling her up face time. I giggled like that of a teenager with a brand new crush.

And she answered the phone I felt like I was gonna explode. "Hey baby." For a second I sat there confused as to why I was staring at a white roof instead of my beautiful baby. When she poked her head in camera view and blew me a kiss.

"Hey sweet cheeks what's up." Bitting my lip I shivered. Her voice was deep and huskier than usual. "Nothing I just missed hearing your voice. What about you."

"Im going out with my friends form the college." My smile dropped in almost an instant "oh is that so." I tried to hold on the sass. But it's hard when your last name is grande.

"Well can I see what your wearing."

"Sure let me just prop up the phone." Taking the phone she stood it up allowing me to see her beautiful face. "So I got a long sleeve gold and black crop top. That I will be wearing with a jacket." I chuckled Y/n knew me so well.

"Some black ripped long pants. With the Gucci belt you bought me." Reaching down she she lifted up some shoes to the camera "got my favorite Air Jordans." I chuckled she was such a sneaker head. I'm pretty sure she has every single pair of Jordan's.

"And I plan on wearing the necklace you bought me. So these ladies know I'm taken." I started giggling "well I hope you have fun."

"Yo y/n where you at!" The sound of another woman's voice "I'm in here Veronica." Veronica? Whose that.

In came a girl with brown skin and her hair in braids. She wore a white overalls that where down with red gold and white crop top."Girl you ready to go out. Oh who you on the phone with."

"Oh just my girlfriend." A high pitched squeal could be heard from the phone. "Oh my god is that Ariana grande." Y/n nodded her head. Rubbing her ears.

"Oh my god Ariana. I'm such a fan. It's so nice to meet you."  I forced a smile and spoke through gritted teeth. "It's so nice to meet one of my babies friend. She grinned looking at Y/n.

She better wipe that fucking grin off her face before I have to catch a one way ticket to y/n's house

"Must be nice to be dating someone so young beautiful and successful." She started snickering.

Don't start quoting my song lyrics bitch.

"Yeah but there are some draw backs." I felt my body tense up "TMZ and paparazzi is a fucking bitch. Like when I was on the other end of it I didn't realize how awful they can be. Like one time this dude tried to grope Ari. If we weren't in front of a bunch of people I would've beat the shit out of him."

"That's what happened. Girl I remember seeing a post about you cussing some paparazzi out."

remembering that I sighed. It was back before me and y/n was dating sweetener just came out and I think that was one of the reasons I fell in love with her.

Some paparazzi guy tried to grab my ass. When y/n caught him she cursed him out. From his cheap toupee. To his wack socks. It was the best moment of my life.

None of my other exes would have stood up for me except for Malcom. Y/n reminded me a lot of Malcom. Except she wasn't fighting with any inner demons. Well not any that I know about.

From her smile to her attitude on stage. And that stupid pose she does where she gets down on one knee and puts up peace signs. She was so cool and charming and yet goofy at the same time.

She made even the worse points in my life. Just a little bit better. I don't know what id do if I lost her just like Mac.

"Ari are you okay?" Blinking my eyes rapidly I brought myself back to reality. I rubbed my eyes pushing back in the tears that were starting to resurface. "Yeah I'm okay. Just a little lost in thought."

"Are you sure. You know you can tell me is something is wrong. Your emotional dumpster is always open." I started to chuckle.

"You come up with the silliest of names sometimes." Y/n chuckled running her fingers through her y/h/s. All cocky like "Just another reason why the ladies love me." Hearing that I rolled my eyes

"We'll as much as I love talking to you Ari I gotta go." Sighing I pressed my face into the pillow. "Just promise me you won't dance with any other girls except for you friends or..." Biting my lip my grip on my phone tightened

"Baby you already know me. I'd never do that." As much as I wanted to trust Y/n my heart was beating crazily. "I know I know. It's just im not their to keep them whores of you."

"For someone who made a song about getting with someone's boyfriend. You really don't want that to happen to you." Y/n chuckled and I just glared at her "kidding. Just jokes." I rolled my eyes Y/n really was something.

"Anyways. I'm gonna get off. Get some rest okay. Love ya." Blowing me a kiss goodbye. Y/n hanged up the phone leaving me all alone with my thoughts.

But I knew that if I spent any longer thinking about how I can't hold her I might just end having a mental breakdown. So I decided to watch some Netflix on my computer.

When I got a notification from my phone. Most of my conversations were muted after 12 except for a few people and one of those people were Y/n.

Looking at my phone i had gotten a message from y/n it seemed to be a video. And i started to feel nervous for some strange reason. Pausing my show I opened the message and it started playing.

Straight away I could recognize my song break up with your girlfriend. Playing in the background. Y/n had a drink in her hand and was singing alongside with her friends. She seemed to be having so much fun. But that's when I noticed how touchy they were being with each other. And it kinda irked me. I should be the only one Y/n puts her arms around. And yet here we are

Turning off my phone I tapped my finger against my laptop. I wanted to call y/n and cuss her out but she was probably drunk and the last thing I need to do is hear her voice all heavy and slurred while I'm scolding her.

So I just stared at my paused screen for a few minutes before it hit me.

"I'm booking a flight straight to Florida."

——————
What's y'all favorite album? Mine is sweetner
—————–