Chpater 14 (your way back then)

—————-
I love writing this silly book . Also by time this book come out it's Ariana birthday slay
——————

-Ariana POV-

Looking at myself in the mirror I took deep breaths before downing a glass of water with an antidepressant.

I've been on these things for almost two years now but I haven't needed them as much as I used to because slowly I've been getting better. Though there will be days when I'm filled with grief and pain that no amount of love from Y/n could help. And this was one of those days.

Though the memory of me hitting y/n flashed in my mind and how the whole world knows it made me feel even worse. But sadly I didn't have time to stare at myself in the mirror and wonder how did I get here. I had a plane to catch and a tour to perform.

So I grabbed my suitcase and all my belongings and left the hotel whilst my mind wandered above the clouds. Sitting in the Tahoe as it drove its way to the airport I stared at my Lock Screen. It was a picture of me and Y/n with matching cat ears wearing our break up with your girlfriend stage clothes. The picture was taken at our previous show in Chicago at Lollapalooza. I couldn't stop the tears that began to flood my eyes as I stared at Y/n's big toothy grin. She looked so happy no. We both looked so happy.

It's crazy to think this was only a week ago. Though if I was being honest I didn't know whether or not we were fighting. Our argument got cut short after Y/n realized we were being recorded. And after that, we didn't talk for the rest of the night except for her kissing me good night. And her sending me her usual good morning love texts.

Though Y/n was a person who was able to hide her true feelings behind her actions. God knows she could be livid with me. But she'd always make sure I was loved and appreciated no matter what. Because that was the type of person she was.

So quick to move on and never to hold a grudge even when she's still hurting deep down inside.

Feeling my phone vibrate a notification popped up on the screen. It was from Veronica and it was an image.

Looking at the picture my heart swelled with love

Looking at the picture my heart swelled with love. Y/n always made sure to make me feel loved in the silliest of ways. And sometimes she does it by mocking me. Though I didn't mind it at all. I found it sweet and silly and sometimes the jokes would be really funny.

« You two are the only couple I know to post sweet shit like this and then go around to get a domestic violence scandal slapped on. »

Turning my phone off I put my face into my hand I felt like screaming till my voice cracked and I lost the ability to speak. But I held it in not wanting to blow out my driver and bodyguards' ear drums. I wanted a hug no I needed a hug and it had to be from the love of my life and no one else.

Looking outside the window my eyes almost immediately landed on the group of reporters that pilled up in front of the entrance to the airport. Thank god I didn't cancel Y/n's ticket on Delta now those stupid fuckers think we're using commercials when in actuality we're taking my jet.

And like any famous female celebrity, I have a distaste for the paparazzi. I'd rather be mobbed by my fans than a bunch of middle-aged men that make money off me by asking the stupidest of questions. Cause at the end of the day my success is because of my fans listening to my art.

Scooting over to the window on the other side of the car where the curb was I pushed a button letting my window fall and I just stared at the paparazzi a smirk on my face watching as their jaws dropped watching as I slowly drove past them. Wiggling my fingers I slowly put the window back up and returned to my original seat.

Grabbing my Starbucks cup I took a deep gulp of my usual order feeling nice and refreshed. Was it gonna backfire on me maybe? Do I care? not really. And surprisingly taunting the paparazzi like that filled me with a bit of joy. And helped pushed some of my bad vibes down. But as the car slowly approached the private gate entrance my nerves had begun to return.

Getting out of the car I fixed my hair and pulled up my long jeans pants that were starting to slip down.

I knew I should have put on a belt

I grabbed my suitcase from Jamie and went through the standard airport check-ins but instead of being surrounded by a bunch of people. It was a private affair with only a few other people who were going on their jets. In other words, it was an uneventful 20 minutes.

Arriving at the gate Y/n sat in one of the seats dressed in a simple hoodie and black Adidas sweatpants with some socks and Nike slides. She was playing with her switch and it seemed whatever she was playing was pissing her off because she dramatically threw herself back onto her chair.

"Whatcha playing." Looking up from her switch Y/n smiled looking back down to her switch I sat down next to her "Breath of the wild." Y/n spoke tiredly "It's a Zelda game." Starting up her game again she turned her attention back towards it leaving the both of us in awkward silence.

What was minutes but felt like hours passed by and it was finally time to board the jet. And it only then did Y/n finally look up from her game. But it was only when the jet took off did she give me her attention and said something to me.

"So can we talk about the elephant in the room?" Turning off my phone I looked at Y/n. She sat next to me in the outer seat while I sat near the window. Her face was filled with guilt and confusion. "What's up." I asked nonchalantly as if I didn't know what she was talking about. "Have you seen the news about us? And the whole domestic violence allegations." I scoffed

You slap a girl once and everyone starts to assume it's domestic violence.

"Yeah, Veronica texted me about it. Why do you ask." Y/n's body started to stiffen "My manager Taylor called me about it asking if it was a publicity stunt. And I was just wondering if Scooter called you." Picking up my phone I scrolled through my call list and saw I had no missed calls or unanswered texts. "Nope, nothing. Which is a surprise." I mumbled out the last bit

Y/n began to laugh. And it wasn't a haha funny joke laugh it was an I'm losing my mind laugh. "To think my dick is causing the Arianators to split." Could you really blame it though? The shit was huge, the biggest one I've ever had, I'm talking pussy destroy nine thousand. The first time I had a taste of that thing I swore I was seeing stars. "What are we gonna do."

I shrugged "The real question is, what can we do" y/n groaned out "I mean it's either we ignore this for the rest of our life or we could talk to the public about it."

"And say what." Y/n snapped at me "That it's a publicity stunt or how we just wanted to troll the internet and stir up drama." Y/n scoffed. "Why are you getting mad at me? It's not like I wanted this to happen."  Y/n rolled her eyes. "This wouldn't have happened period if you didn't hit me." I crossed my arms and glared at her "I wouldn't have had to hit you period if you weren't being so buddy buddy with your friends" I retorted saying friends in an annoying and mocking tone. "Here we go again," Y/n grumbled at me

A heavy silence filled the plane with the only noise being the sounds of the engines running "Did you mean what you said in that tweet about my glasses." Y/n slouched in her chair sliding her feet out of her slides "Yeah. Did you like it?" Leaning on my chair armrest I rested my head on my hands. "I liked it a lot." Y/n cupped my cheek pulling me in for a slow and passionate kiss. Her tongue licked against my lower lip asking for entrance that I happily gave. I unbuckled my seat belt and stood up from my seat walking over to hers and sitting myself on her lap. Y/n broke the kiss and ran her hands down my body. "We're gonna have to figure out what to do about the allegations." I rolled my eyes. "That's an issue for future Y/n and Ariana." Grabbing her hoodie I pulled her closer. "Now why don't we have mind-blowing sex while watching Bruce Almighty."

——————
This chapter was hard to write for no reason
—————