Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )

——–————

Yeah——————

Yeah
——————

-Ariana POV-

Rolling over in bed I reached my arms out in search for a body that wasn't there. Forcefully opening my eyes I saw that I was in the bed alone. And not only that I noticed that I wasn't at the hotel. But instead Y/n's room.

Sitting up I felt a pain in my head and that seemed to turn the gears in my head and helped me remember what happened last night.

instead of going back to the hotel, I came back with Y/n and her family to their house. Got drunk. Pantsed Y/n and then rode her like a rodeo.

Sliding down from the bed I walked into the bathroom. Looking around in the cabinets and drawers I found an extra toothbrush in a toothbrush pack and used that to brush my teeth. Once down I went into Y/n's suitcase and pulled out one of her Simpsons boxers and a sweetener tour T-shirt.

Putting on the clothes I couldn't help but notice the pair of voices from downstairs. So once I was done I walked out of the room and peeked my head over the banister of the stairs looking down into the living room I saw Y/n standing in the living room in a tank top and some basketball shorts talking to a bunch of girls that sat on the couch.

Suddenly one of the girls jumped onto Y/n. And that made my blood boil.

Who the heck was this hussy and why was she all up on my girl? Better question why did Y/n even let this chick jump on her?

Slowly making my way downstairs I walked into the living room discreetly and wrapped my hands around Y/n's waist. "Hi, baby," I spoke softly and gently despite the fact I was practically seething. "Morning babe how did you sleep" Looking back at me Y/n gave me one of those heartwarming smiles.

"It was good." A smirk sliding on my face I slid my hands along Y/n's torso "especially after last night." Rubbing my face up and down Y/n's spine I could feel her shutter.

"Holy fuck. Is that Ariana Grande." Peaking my head from behind Y/n's back. I looked at the group of girls that sat on the couch. One of them started laughing "Ariana what are you doing here." Covering her mouth suddenly she chuckled nervously. "Not like we don't want you here. I just always wanted to do that." Clearing her throat she dropped her head nervously causing the other girls to start laughing.

"Uhm Ari this is Veronica, Amelia, and A'maya." Pointing to each of the girls she looked down at the girl who still clung to her shirt and pointed to her. "And last but not least Jasmine." Letting go of Y/n she pulled me into a hug.

Jesus was this girl strong or was I just that fragile? I swear I felt her crack my back.

"I'm so happy to have finally met you." Pulling me out of her spine-snapping hug Jasmine looked me up and down. "Y/n talks about you all the time. And don't worry it's all good stuff. Though I must say the way she describes you doesn't do you justice. You are way more beautiful in person and also a lot shorter than I thought you were. Also are those Y/n boxers."