Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)

-Ariana Grande POV-

Sitting down gently on the plush hotel bed I looked over to Y/n who was butt naked and knocked out under the covers.

It was seven in the morning and I was already dressed for the day in an oversized baby blue bear hoodie that totally wasn't Y/n's that I stole and a pair of sponge bob and Patrick boxers that I also didn't steal from Y/n. And some white Crocs with my name spelled out with some blue and white jibbitzs.

I had planned to head downstairs to get some breakfast but I ended up getting distracted by the sleeping beauty in my bed. So for a good ten minutes, I laid on the bed kicking my feet like a teenage girl watching as Y/n slept. Until I got an alert on my phone from Frankie on Instagram.

After the mess that was last night I've decided to limit how long I stay on social media so I wouldn't run into any trolls. So instead of checking what I was tagged in, I decided to just turn off my phone. And head downstairs for some breakfast.

Grabbing my phone and hotel room keys I gave Y/n a quick smooch on her forehead before I left. Whilst in the elevator I put in my headphones and started listening to some of my unreleased songs I was hit with a burst of ideas.

Opening notes on my phone I made a new section and started typing away.

I wanna love me

The way that you love me for all of my pretty And all of my ugly too

I'd love to see me from your point of view

Reading the last sentence over and over I felt tears swell in my eyes. I decided to label the note as "my love letter to her." Wiping the tears from my eyes I started to chuckle. My heart was beating fast my mouth was dry and my hands were becoming clammy.

It was like I was falling in love for the first time again but this time deeper than ever before.

Hearing the elevator ding I put my phone back into my jacket pocket my mind was full of Y/n and I couldn't get her out of my head. Not that I was complaining of course. Walking out of the elevator and towards the buffet I got recognized a few times and gave out pics and autographs which made the trip even slower. But I didn't mind it. I fucking loved my fans and I'm sure they loved me even more.

Stepping into the buffet area I looked around until I spotted Nona and my mom sitting with Frankie and Scott.

Scot spoke in a badly done British accent "Oh hello there ms grande." I rolled my eyes sitting down next to Frankie "Morning Scott, good morning family." Frankie put his arm over my shoulder "Where's the lover girl at." Sighing in his arms I thought of the sight of Y/n sleeping so sexily and peacefully. "She's still asleep." Frankie started to chuckle

"Pussy put his ass to sleep." Frankie grinned at me "Now he calling me NyQuil." Frankie threw his head back laughing and the longer he laughed the more I found it harder to hold in my laugh. "Speaking of Y/n, Ariana how is your relationship with the dancer going." Twiddling my thumbs I giggled like a teenage girl with a stupid crush "It's going good. Really good."

My mom Frankie and Scot gave each other looks. "Well, the tabloids are having a hard time believing that." I felt the once joyful atmosphere turn sour. "What's happening with you two? Is everything okay?" Kicking my feet under the table I felt weirdly uncomfortable. "Everything is fine. We just argued about something."  My mother looked at me with uncertainty" Are you sure." My Nona slapped my mother's arm "Oh Joan give it a rest. If Ariana says her relationship is fine then who are we to argue? She is a grown woman who is capable of making her own decisions and deciding whether or not something is wrong or right."

Grinning from cheek to cheek I stared at my Nona who sat next to my mother drinking tea. "Why hello there grande family. And scot." Recognizing the voice I felt sparks shoot up in my stomach.

Feeling a soft peck on my cheek I sighed. Sitting down next to me Y/n put her arm around my shoulder. She was dressed in one of those white wife pleasers tank tops with a grey Tommy Hilfiger jacket and matching joggers.

And I couldn't help but feel as if all my baggage was floating away under her touch. "Hi, baby."

"So what's for breakfast my love" I shrugged. I had forgotten the whole reason I came down here was to get some food. "I didn't check." Y/n chuckled "Well I'm gonna get me something to eat." Pecking my cheeks again Y/n stood and my hand reached out to grab her arm. But I was a bit too slow and didn't aim properly so instead of grabbing her arm. I grabbed her gray joggers pulling them down just a few inches before Y/n reacted and grabbed her waistband pulling her pants up.

"Woah there baby what you tryna do." Mentally I facepalmed myself "Sorry I did not mean to grab your trousers." Letting go of her pants I put my hands in between my thighs "Can you get me something? Preferably something vegan." Y/n chuckled

"Hell would have to freeze over before I dare get Ariana Grande something non-vegan." Fixing her pants Y/n walked off towards the back of the buffet line. I started humming the chorus to Sweetener "Well you two look happy together." Scot chuckled

"But enough about relationships we need to talk about the upcoming show we have on the seventeenth." Aww yes, I almost forgot that I'm here in London for a job. "Can we talk about that at the venue? It's breakfast time and I haven't had my daily Starbucks drink." Speaking of drinks where is my favorite source cause I'm hungry as fuck.

"So I tried to get you more than just fruits. but there weren't a lot of options." Placing a few bowls in front of me I purred. "It's okay baby at this point I'll eat anything that isn't meat and is edible."

Y/n leaned down and whispered in my ear with that sexy voice of hers "So does that mean my meat is an exception." I felt butterflies in my stomach and playfully I tapped Y/n's nose "Well I'm technically not eating it."

"Could have had me fooled with the way those lower lips devour my cock so hungrily." My eyes practically bulged out of my head. "Anyways I'm gonna go get my food brb." Peppering kisses all along my cheek Y/n walked off leaving me speechless.

"Wow, right in front of Mom and Nona that girl is bold." Frankie wiggled his eyebrows at me "Don't look at me like that Frankie." Putting a slice of melon in my mouth I chewed it slowly. My eyes never left the sexy stallion that was my girlfriend.

Feeling my phone vibrate I pulled it out and noticed a text message from Y/n it was a picture.

The phone was upside and she was looking back at me from the edge of the phone a smirk on her face. And the photo was captioned

« I see you looking at my bum bum »

I held in my laugh and looked back up to see her facing towards me but I couldn't tell cause I didn't have on my glasses. I decided to be cheeky and reply.

« I can't help but look at your sexy bum bum »

To which she replied with laughing emojis

Putting my phone down I took a blueberry from out of my bowl and plopped it into my mouth. I felt another burst of inspiration and decided to go back to that note I was writing in the elevator and just started typing away

I couldn't believe it or see it for myself Boy, I be impatient, but now I'm out here

Fallin', frozen, slowly
Fallin', got me right

I won't keep you waitin'
All my baggage fadin' safely

Smiling down at my phone I felt a warmth inside my body I mumbled the words "I'd love to see me from your point of view."

—————
It's kinda funny how I didn't like pov until I wrote this chapter
—————