Chapter 51 (nasty)

——-
Ariana, Is so damn pretty I'm in love
——

-Y/n POV-

I thrusted into Ariana feeling my orgasm hit and came right at that moment.

God, I didn't know what felt better the fact that I came or the fact I was able to finish before show time.

And to think I went out of my way to absolutely demolish that pussy before we got here so I wouldn't have to deal with this situation.

But turns out Ariana has no limit for the amount of pounding she can take in a day and thought me in my break up with your girlfriend slash bad idea slash god is a woman outfit was sexy.

Which I am but like that's no excuse to start acting crazy so I'll have sex with you.

I pulled up my pants putting my dick away and fixing myself. "That's it?" Ariana whined. "One more time please baby."

"No Ari the shows are about to start we gotta go get ready to get on stage." Ariana pouted and pleaded with me like a child and when I didn't budge she stomped her foot. "Not fair I want sex I want it I want it."

I stared at Ariana wondering if this girl was for real and if she thought doing this shit was gonna make me budge. "Stomp your foot all you want Ariana it's not gonna work on me."

Years of taking care of my two younger siblings helped me become immune to that technique.

"Y/n if you don't have sex with me I won't go out and sing." I was taken aback by what Ariana but I refused to give in. "Ariana if you don't go out and sing then I won't have sex with you for the rest of your pregnancy."

"NOOOO" Ariana cried out she looked devastated. "that's like nine months. Half a year."

"Yep and if you refuse to go out and sing you won't be getting any dick any time soon." Ariana started crying "Okay I'll go out and sing." Ariana stomped away like a child and it was even more effective because of those damn stripper heels.

I couldn't believe my twenty-six-year-old girl was acting like a six-year-old.

Feeling a bunch to my gut I shot awake and started coughing wildly. "What the fuck!" I yelled out wondering who in the world would punch a girl in the stomach while they were asleep.

I tried to move my arms but I noticed they were stuck. I was handcuffed to the bedpost. And in front of me Ariana with a smug look on her face. God, she looked adorable, especially with those cute little space buns she had in her hair and the pink fluffy oversized sweater she had on.

"How does it feel to be at my mercy Y/n." I started laughing Ariana reminded me of that white bunny from The Secret Life of Pets. "What's so funny." Ariana pulled out a knife. And it wasn't just any knife it was one of those Japanese chef knives.

The hoes that could cut through anything with precision them the hoes that could cut paper. and she stabbed it in between my legs making me scream.

That bitch went straight through the sheets.

"That's more like it." Ariana pulled out the knife and then pointed it at me. "Now unless we want that sweet, tasty, hard throbbing dick of yours to end up skinned and fillet you listen to me got it." I stared at Ariana

I was never going to get this woman pregnant ever again.

"No," I said flatly. "Why!" Ariana whined out. "Because that's not how things work Ariana. You can't just threaten me and expect me to do what you want."

Ariana's lip began to quiver. "But all I want is to have sex with you." I sighed.
"If that's all I'll be happy to pleasure you, baby." Ariana lit up excitedly. "Really."

"Yes, Ariana just put the knife down." Ariana tossed the knife behind her and got onto the bed. That was gonna cause some problems later on.

Watching Ariana bob her head up and down my dick I relaxed from the warm and wet embrace from her mouth.

I watched how she devoured my cock so eagerly deep throating and slobbering all over it.

It couldn't possibly taste that good and yet she was taking it like it was a six Michelin star dish.

Ariana took my dick out of her mouth with a popping sound and smiled. "You know you can fuck my face. In fact." Ariana started playing with my balls making my toes curl. "I'd love it if you do it."

She put my dick back in her mouth and started sucking away.

Eh, why not?

I grabbed her face and started thrusting and I watched as she choked on my dick as it slide down on her throat. "God Im gonna cum baby."

I started fucking her face listening to the sounds of her choking on my dick. I felt my balls spasmed and I shot my load straight down Ariana's throat. I was in heaven forgetting about the world and just pouring my cum down into my pregnant fiancee's mouth.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth it was covered in saliva and shimmered brightly Ariana swallowed every last drop and then kissed my now soft boner.

"Wasn't that good?" I smiled like a child. "Fuck yes." Ariana got off her knees and sat on my lap. "I love you."

"Love you too."

"I FUCKING HATE YOU Y/N" Watching as my Nintendo Switch hit the wall I sighed Christmas was coming anyways and I needed a new console. That one was on its last legs from the letting my little sibling touch it of 18 (fnaf reference)

"All you care about is that stupid game doesn't me your pregnant fiancée deserves more attention." I wonder what color controllers I want. I hear that there is an animal crossing themed one.

"Are you listening to me Y/n?" I looked up at Ariana and started clapping. "Wow, Ariana you even got my ass cheeks clapping." Ariana stared at me taken aback by what I said and without another word I unbuckled my pants and pulled out my dick. I knew what Ariana wanted it was obvious.

But Ariana for some strange reason is developing the habit where she breaks things to get my attention instead of talking to me like a normal person.

"Want some." I started flipping it up down feeling as it grew bigger and bigger till it reached its full length.

Ariana stared at it seemingly hypnotized. "Come on baby don't you want to take it for a ride? Let it slip inside of you and let it rain on your insides." Ariana nodded her head and practically ripped off her pants and tossed them behind her.

She got onto my lap and put my dick inside of her.

Watching her bounce up and down off my dick made me smile I got this whole pregnancy thing down pat.