Chapter 54 ( I do)

——
It's crazy how you don't even got to scroll for long to find pictures of Ariana and dalton on her insta It's kinda of sad

Recommend listening while reading

Might actually make a spotify playlist for this book
——

—Y/n POV—

I slapped my face trying to get the nerves out but in reality, all I did was hurt my soft cheeks.

Wedding day wedding time.

To think the weeks went by so fast and the wedding date was also rushed with the recent events starting to pop up. Ahem, Covid.

It was a small ceremony with only close friends and family and like scooters which is whatever. I wanted to invite Nicki but she's pregnant which was my surprise.

It was also a dry ceremony no alcohol of any kind and like half of the buffet was vegan. It's like Ariana is trying to prepare me for married life. All jokes of course but like was I ever wrong?

I looked at myself in the mirror and I sighed I had been trying to put on this stupid tie for like five minutes and it wasn't budging. It kept coming out crooked or uneven and it was pissing me off.

Why'd I choose a bow tie I should've chosen the suit tie. Ready to give up I heard a soft knock on the door. "Come in"

My mother (the white one) dressed in a light purple dress came in. "Y/n what are you doing."

"Jerking off what's up." My mother stared at me and raised her hand like she was about to hit me making me dodge out of habit.

"Why isn't your tie done the ceremony is about to start" I shrugged. "I couldn't get it done."  My mother sighed and then grabbed the two ends that were strung over my neck.

"At your big age, you can't make a bow tie." My mother grumbled as she tied the bow on my neck rather tightly. "I can it's just it wasn't coming out right."

"Nerves getting to you." I sighed. "Enough with all that sighing Y/n today is your big day!" My mother yelled at me making me jump. That ladies and gentlemen is what you call muscle memory.

My mother finished making my tie and then pinched my cheek. "Now use your words what's." My mother's expression softened. "What's bothering you, sweetheart."

"I'm nervous and also a bit scared." And no it wasn't because I was afraid one of these days Ariana may beat me up and then take my dick as a prize, or the fact that I'm going to have to spend a good chunk of my life eating vegan food.

"What if we fall apart? I mean I know I've known Ariana for years but we've only been dating for a few months (six in total). So for all I know I might not be the right person for her." I mean Ariana was beautiful and so talented and I was just an average Joe with a nice dick whose own parents didn't want

"Like what if one day Ariana realizes I'm not good enough for her and she leaves me to go be with some guy named Dalton." My mother stared at me unfazed. "Y/n for someone who has two moms you don't get woman at all."

I stared at her confused as to what this had to do with my mental crisis.

"How far along is Ariana."