Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)

—-
I wanna write one of those hood story's just for fun like a little shit post. Let my imagination run wild

I'm talking no leash big open plain type running wild.
—-

—Y/n POV—

I don't know why or how I became this way but I'm happy to say I love being me.

We had just finished the European leg of the tour and we were now back in America for the last bit. So Ari and I decided to head up to her apartment in New York to chill and relax.

Now back to the present I was home alone Ariana was out shopping with Courtney and I was bored. So while cleaning up I "accidentally" stumbled upon Ariana's ponytail slash wig collection and I just couldn't help myself.

So after finding my favorite ponytail, I decided that just a ponytail wouldn't be enough I needed an outfit so I went into my closet and picked out an oversized and only wore my boxer's underneath. For a second I felt like putting on the heels but I had a feeling that Ariana's shoe size was smaller and I would also bust my ass if I tried to wear them.

For a few minutes, I strutted around the apartment taking pictures and doing my best Ariana impression. But then an idea came to mind. Ariana went through phones faster than a Discord mod went through pocket pussy so I'm sure I could find one of her old ones lying around.

And that I did. In the most random place possible. The pantry didn't ask me why it was there.

And surprisingly it still had charge so I booted it up thankfully Ariana kept the same password and opened Instagram. I think you know exactly where this is going.

Heading back into the bedroom I set up Ariana's old broken phone on a little stand on Ari's vanity and clicked on live. I titled it "...." And then pressed start.

In a matter of seconds, hundreds started joining and I barely could contain my laughter but I pulled through. And for the first time, the comments went quiet, and then hundreds of "Where's Ariana." And "what the hell." With the occasional. "Is that Y/n."

Slowly I stood up and backed away from the phone. Barely standing up while I held in my laughs. I forced my chuckles down and took a deep breath. I could see the comments going wild.

"Ahem..." I flipped my ponytail in the most sassy way possible. And then did my best Ariana voice "Yuh." I then proceeded to burst out laughing struggling to keep my balance. "I'm sorry this is so fucking stupid."

I wiped my tears away and shook off my laughter. "I'm not even gonna lie I look kinda bad." Flipping my hair and pulling down the jacket so it could cover my bulge better I was starting to feel myself.

I walked back to the phone so I could read the comments and it was a mixture of. "Ariana venti." "It's giving 2017 Ariana." The usual laughing emoji and. "Ariana from Dollar Tree." Which offended me.

"What do you mean Ariana from Dollar Tree? I'm at least from Target or Publix." Flipping my hair I walked away from the phone strutting my stuff and scoffed.

"Ariana grande ought to cause quite the stir in the abbey, the gays love me and I love them. Shout out to my gay brother Frankie who is gay." I spoke in my most convincing Ariana Grande accent even nailing down her hand movements when she talks.