Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)

——-
I can't wait to write about Ariana being an absolute psycho, i mean queen
——-

—Ariana POV—

I splashed some ice-cold water on my face in an attempt to wash away the nausea.

It was early in the morning and it seemed that all the drinking I did last night fucked me up more than I thought it would. Waking up and the first thing you have to do is throw up your guts is not the best feeling.

"Yo ponytail you awake!" Hearing Y/n yell out I rolled my eyes. "I'm in the bathroom!" I responded and she peeped her head inside. "You good babe." I didn't want Y/n/n to worry so I decided I'd just tell a white lie. "Yeah, I'm just really hungry."

Y/n shimmed her way into the room making me giggle. "Well, you are in luck I just ordered some food. Got your favorite, a smoothie bowl, and some vegan strawberry pancakes." Man that sounds like exactly what I need right? "What about-."

"Your coffee? A venti soy latte with a side shot of espresso in case you need that extra hit of energy." Y/n interrupted. "You know me so well."

Y/n opened her arms and I happily jumped into them. She then lifted me and I wrapped my legs around her waist. Ahh the feeling of being carried around by your sexy six-foot big dick-strong girlfriend was truly the best feeling.

Y/n carried me out the bedroom and downstairs where she gently put me on top of the counter and then handed me the Starbucks.

Tasting the delicious flavors I felt my nausea wash away. I started swaying from side to side and my legs were swinging back and forth. Y/n kissed my cheek. "I love to see you happy." She continued to kiss down my neck and stopped at my collarbone at the sound of a knock on the door.

"Looks like our food is here." Y/n pulled away making me whimper and went to answer the door. I got down from on top of the counter and went to the couch. That's when I saw a box on the table.

Letting my nosey ness get to me I opened the box and it was filled with gaming stuff from Nintendo to PlayStation and like two Xbox games. This stuff must've cost a fortune with how expensive games are nowadays.

"There you are Ari shamalama ding dong." I slowly looked back at Y/n "What did you just call me?" Y/n plopped down next to me and put the food down on the coffee table. "Ari shama lama ding dong."

"Wh-why." Y/n shrugged and then kissed my cheek making me blush. God, I was in such a mushy mood today any type of act of love Y/n did to me filled me with joy. "I don't know. Just because." Y/n started taking out the food sorting out what was mine and what was her.

The smell of freshly cooked food filled me with happiness. I can see why Y/n was a foodie. Eating my food slowly I found it to taste meh or just not what I was in the mood for. You know when you have the cravings for one type of food but in the end you eat a different type of food.

It's good but it's just not what I want and what's even stranger is that I don't know what I want.

"You okay babe? You've been picking at your food is it not good." I gave Y/n a small smile. "No, it's fine it's just not what I was hoping for you know. I just have a craving for something."

Y/n rubbed my shoulder with hers and then cuddled up next to me. "What do you have a craving for? My dick?" I couldn't stop the chuckle that left my mouth. "No, but I don't mind having a taste." Y/n wiggled her eyebrows at me. "You dirty girl."