Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)

—————
This story is almost complete
—————

-Y/n POV-

"All right ponytail I'm gonna head out to get some Starbucks." Ariana rolled her eyes and kissed my cheek "Be safe baby." Flexing my arms I had on one of those slutty turtle neck compression sweaters with some jeans and posed. "As if someone could ever hurt this." Flexing my muscles some more Ariana oohed and ran her hands along my torso. "Well hurry up and get back so I can have a bite of those sexy muscles." Frankie groaned out "Eww tmi sister. Get me a pink drink Frappuccino sexy stallion " Giving him a thumbs up I started laughing "Okay James Charles."giving Ariana one last smooch on her cheek before leaving her dressing room. Tomorrow was our last show in London and then we would head down to the Netherlands. And come back to England to go to Manchester Pride.

And as the amazing girlfriend I am I was out on my usual Starbucks run for my ms grande. To get her usual grande soy latte. And for once it wasn't raining or nipple freezing cold. It was a nice day. And so was my mood.

And since the Starbucks wasn't too far from the venue I decided on just walking there because I just love walking. And there is this nice sandwich shop next door and I've been craving a nice BLT sandwich. And knowing Ariana she'll probably flip if she finds out I was eating bacon. So I want to discard all the evidence of my delicious bacon rendezvous. God knows she may make me serve Piggy for the rest of my life.

Though the longer I walked through the streets of London the more I noticed people were staring at me. At first, I thought it was just British people being British people. We were in a posh and expensive part of London and to most of these white folks seeing black people in this area is not common unless they wish to steal something.

But then I started seeing phones recording me and a small group of people following me. And then it hit me. Or really looking up at a billboard and seeing the promotional picture for advertising the sweetener tour and right next to Ariana I stood. Looking back at those people and then back at the picture and then back at the people I put my face in my hands

"Y/n your dating Ariana Grande which makes you famous by association dumbass," I spoke to myself. Turning around to the crowd I posed and continued walking towards the nearest Starbucks.

Finally arriving at the establishment I put in Ariana's, Frankie's, and my order. I wasn't much of a coffee drinker so I mainly would get a refresher. Because it was only when I started dating Ariana I started going to Starbucks and most of the time I don't order anything unless I was in the mood and today was one of those rare days.

After getting my drinks from the barista I paid for my order and started to head over towards the sandwich shop. I needed a hickory smoked slice of bacon, two tomatoes, and iceberg lettuce in between two pieces of delicious bread. With a nice helping of mayonnaise. And I'm one of those Mayo haters who don't eat it with anything but at the end of the day what else are you supposed to eat a BLT with?

Ordering my sandwich I saw that they had a vegan sandwich on multi-grain toast so I got that for Ari. I just for Frankie an Italian because he's Italian and what else am I supposed to give him.

That's when I noticed a familiar pair of twins step into the shop.
"No way Y/n what are you doing here." Brain and Scott Nicholson dressed in mating hoodies and sweatpants stepped into the shop. "Just on one of my girlfriend's duties. Just got Ariana and Frankie some Starbucks now I'm getting them sandwiches." Brian awed "Look at you being an amazing girlfriend." He smirked deviously and looked around to see if anyone was listening "You tryna get that shit deep-throated." Rolling my eyes I sighed.

I pulled out my best British accent "This isn't America mate. You can't talk like that." Scot and Brian started laughing. "Order for Y/n." My attention was pulled away from the two idiots that stood next to me. Walking to the counter I put down my owed amount and took my sandwiches.