Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)

—Y/n POV—

Feeling my legs become weak and buckle as my third orgasm for the day made my body shut down I almost collapsed on top of Ariana.

We were in our hotel room in bed at about one in the afternoon we had landed in Manchester at about five pm. I Slept for a few hours got breakfast then checked out the stage. When Ariana started getting all clingy and touchy which was a telltale sign of her needing some dick. So I gave it to her.

I was mildly sweating and even more exhausted. From the mix of dancing almost every night, long-hour flights, Ariana's sex drive, and my terrible diet these last few days. I haven't had the usual amount of energy that I usually have so when it came to sex I could only go three rounds before knocking out.

But it wasn't like they were short rounds. Just because I'm exhausted doesn't mean my dick game is weak. If there is one thing I'm going to make sure happens and that's my baby reaching her orgasm.

"Fuck Ari I'm clocking out." I pulled my dick out of Ariana's warm pussy and rolled over to the side allowing her to roll over onto her back. "Oh, you're ending it with three rounds again. Okay." The words came out cold and a little mockingly.

"I mean we've got a show later today so I don't want to push too hard you know." I scouted closer to Ariana going to pull her into one of our usual after-sex spooning sessions. When her phone went off Ariana pushed me away.

Putting the phone to her ear she started talking to someone and whoever it was seemed to make her upset. But she was already upset so who knows.

Ariana put the phone down in a huff and got out of bed. "Who was it."

"Just Scot. There is a bit of a discussion going on about the set list for the show tonight. So I'm just going head down to the venue." I laid back and stared up at the ceiling. "Well, I guess you don't need me for that then."

Ariana sat down at the end she was already dressed in her usual get-up. "Get some rest, okay baby." Ariana pecked my forehead filling me with good vibes. And then left the room.

But as I stared up at the sky I felt a bitter feeling in my chest. Was she upset that couldn't go any longer? Because I really couldn't. I hope she isn't unsatisfied with me. The last thing I want is for Ariana to be unhappy with me. But I can't help it.

"Ay, Y/n wake yo ass." Hearing someone yell my name from behind the door I wake up. I hadn't even noticed I had fallen asleep. So I begrudgingly got up and dressed somewhat presentable. With only a tank top and my boxers. I opened the door. "What's the hell."

"Looks like the horse has finally awakened." Courtney looked me up and down and forced her way in. "Fuck me it smells like sex in here." Well for your information someone was getting fucked.

"Courtney what's happening." Courtney steps over the random scattered pieces of clothing and opens the balcony door letting a gush of air flow in. "Me Vic Mao and Luz are going out to eat something and I just wanted to invite you to go get something to eat."

I knelt and picked up the clothes from off the floor trying to make the room look a little more tidy instead of wild and crazy. "Plus you've been asleep for quite some time. And the food here is trash and Vic says she knows a really good spot."

Dropping the clothes in a corner I gave myself a mental note to take them down to the washers and get them clean. "How long have I been asleep."