Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)

—Ariana POV—

Getting out of the Tahoe with Toulouse in my arms I cracked my back. I was dressed in long pants and an oversized sweater because it was cold as fuck and y/n and I was matching. It was an early morning like 2 in the morning and we were heading to the Netherlands for our show in Amsterdam. And I was unnaturally exhausted. Well, there was a reason.

You see after y/n and I fucked in the cabana we got something to eat went back to the hotel and fuck everywhere. I'm talking kitchen, bathroom, the couch, the porch, the floor. No place was safe from our lust.

Poor Toulouse he had to watch us fuck like two animals in heat during mating season

But turns out sex like that drains a lot of energy. No surprise.

But in the middle of a relaxing sleep, Frankie called and asked us if we were ready for check out. Which we weren't and we had to rush to get ready. And when I say we I mean Y/n. I'm not a morning person and neither is she but the wheels in her brain start turning a little faster than mines.

"Y/n carry me, I'm too sleepy I can't walk." Y/n just looked at me from the corner of her eye and just continued to take the suitcases out of the car. "Baby," I called out for Y/n. "Baby," I called out for her again. "Baby." She looked at me and then ignored me and I got fed up. "Baby!" This time I yelled at her.

"What!" She snapped at me. "Don't what me. I'm tired carry me. It's the least you could do 'cause you didn't get me any Starbucks."

"Starbucks was closed. Plus I offered you some coffee." I mentally gagged. Y/n tried to convince me into drinking convenience store coffee. Like what I want Starbucks and if it isn't Starbucks it has to be made by me. "Eww, I only drink Starbucks you know this."

I crossed my arms squeezing Toulouse in the process and pouted. I decided to pull an ole guilt trip on Y/n those usually work on her. "Stop trying to guilt trip me, Ariana. I'm too tired and flagged out to care." I scoffed and pouted.

Once Y/n was done with taking the suitcases out of the Tahoe I left her to pull both mine and hers because I was mad at her.

Walking through the airport with a couple of bodyguards next to us I glared at Y/n from the corner of my eye who was on her phone scrolling through Insta instead of paying attention to me. I mean come on I'm the Ariana Grande. Why doesn't she want to cuddle up next to me all the time?

"Ariana you can't seriously be made about the whole Starbucks." I looked away from Y/n and scowled. "They were closed what was I supposed to do about it." I rubbed Toulouse's head making his ears flop around. "It's whatever." Feeling y/n gently press her lips to my cheek my face became flushed. "I love you." I could feel my heart thumping out of my chest. "I love you too."

From the corner of my eye, I spot a sign with a very familiar mermaid. "Baby look." I grabbed y/n's face and turned her in the direction. "Starbucks. Go buy me some." Y/n stared at me and then looked away. "Please baby I need it." I leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "I'll suck your dick." Y/n's eyes lit up and she seemed deep in thought. "Yeah no." I let go of her face and groaned causing Y/n to laugh. "Okay okay, I'll go get you something. But your paying." Reaching into my purse I pulled out my black card. "You know the password."

Taking the card from my fingers Y/n gave me some finger guns and headed over to the Starbucks. And not wanting to be a nuisance I stood at the side allowing people to pass by. And seeing how people were probably flagged out from either their long flights or the fact they had to wake up early for their flights no one seemed to recognize me or at least wanted to come up to me.

Turning my attention towards Y/n who was now standing in front of the counter talking to the barista about hopefully the drinks and nothing else. I found myself staring at her or really admiring her. And I begin to think wow that's my girl.

Like I bagged an amazing person and she's all mine. I started to giggle all giddily like a child. That's when she started walking back towards me with two drinks and a little baggy in her hands and I started to fidget. "Ms grande didn't anyone tell you staring is impolite." taking my drink out of Y/N's hand I purposely brushed my fingers against hers. "I wasn't staring. I was just." Putting my hand on her cheek I tapped her face lightly. "Just admiring my girlfriend."

I put Toulouse down and held on tight to his leash. I didn't need someone dog-napping him. I stood on my tippy toes and pecked Y/n's lips. I could taste mango on her lips. She probably got a refresher like always.

Pulling away I hooked my arm around hers. "Now come one we've got a plane to catch."

After a few minutes of walking, I was almost done with my Starbucks while Y/n had barely gotten halfway. "Not enjoying your Starbucks." Y/n shake the drink in her hand and shrugged. "It's alright. Could be better." I rested my head on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n was a foodie and of course, loved food and was not picky at all. So when she said something was just alright it probably was just alright. "If it makes you feel better I have something tasty you can eat." Y/n started to choke on her drink. "What.."

"My pussy you can eat my pussy." Y/n began to smile but she pushed it down. "Yeah I knew what you were talking about but that isn't going to happen." I pouted I wanted my pussy eaten. Yesterday she did some crazy tongue trick when I was sitting on her face and it felt so good. I want her to do it again.

"Why not." Y/n stammered. "Because not only your family but also are coworkers are gonna be on the plane. I can't eat you out." I smirked. "Never said it had to be on the plane." Y/n rolled her eyes." I'm not having sex with you in a public restroom again. Especially an airport restroom. People be rushing in and out and I'm not ready to deal with that stress." I started scowling.

"Why must you always be reasonable." Y/n poked my nose. "You've been in enough scandals already. Shall I remind you of the donut incident?" I sighed. I was high on laughing gas and Mickey had convinced me to lick it. And in the end, I bought it anyways. And what I said about Americans wasn't even wrong. Like sorry, not sorry.

"Ugh, must you always remind me of that?" Y/n gave one of her "you know damn well." looks and I sighed "I plead the fifth." Y/n scoffed. "About what? You tonguing a donut." I smirked. "About me having a sexy fucking girlfriend."

Y/n's cheeks flushed. "Aww baby I think your pretty too." I pretend to scoff and punched her shoulder. "For your information, I'm way out of your league." Y/n chuckled dryly. "Last I remember." licked her lips and smirked from cheek to cheek.

Ohh some things purring. Wait that's just my pussy

"You confessed to me which means I am in fact in your league." I couldn't stop the smile that pulled at my lips.

My heart was beating rapidly as I thought back to the moment we first met. And how I embarrassingly confessed my feelings of love at the Thank You Next launch party. "Ugh, whatever. Carry me." Y/n seemed to have been taken aback by my suddenness. "No." I groaned. "Why not." I was whining like a child.

"Because it's too early for that shit and I'm tired. Plus you just want to mess with my hair." I smirked and then replaced it with a look of innocence. "No, I don't." That was a lie, I really enjoyed playing with the curls at the bottom of her head. But that wasn't the reason for me wanting to get a free ride. I was still sleepy and my legs were stiff after all those organisms I had. And when maybe it's my fault I was the one that kept going and going. But
Y/n seemed to love it and I love making my baby happy.

"My legs hurt and I'm sleepy still. And as my girlfriend you have to take care of me and-." Y/n interrupted me causing me to stammer. "Bullshit." She then proceeded to poke my forehead with her pinky. "I'm not carrying you. Not especially when we're almost at the gate." Dropping my head I sighed in defeat.

"Okay"

—————-
I got school on Monday so the chapters are gonna slow down even more
——————