Chapter 47 (love)

——
The first chapter of Greedy has been completed but I'm not uploading it until I'm down with ghostin
——

-Y/n POV-

"Truth or dare Y/n." Asked Scot

"Truth." It was like a good hour before show time so we the dancers and Ariana decided to pass the time with boardgames and the titular truth dare or swap.

A game I'm pretty sure Courtney made up so I can suffer. It was a duo game of truth or dare and if you didn't want to answer your truth or do your dare you could swap with your partner.

I had the fortune of a very clingy Ari today who wanted to play with me and her being my only partner in the games.

So my partner was chosen before the game even started. "Truth." Brian groaned. "That's all you ever chose. Your such a pussy." I scoffed. "Hey, you are what you eat." Ariana punched my shoulder and then kissed my cheek. "Ask away Scott."

"Have you and Ari. Ever broken a bed." Ohhh's echoed throughout the room "Oh calm your horny tits down!"

"No, I haven't broken a bed. Plus all Ariana's bed frames are made of metal. What do I look like the Incredible Hulk." Ariana chuckled and whispered in my ear. "More like the incredible pussy destroy." I blushed and pushed Ari back gently.

"Alright alright whatever." Scot waved me off prompting me to kiss my middle finger and blow him the bird. "Ariana truth or dare," Courtney asked

"Dare." A mischievous grin slipped on her face. "I dare you to put an ice cube in your underwear." Ariana gasped and then looked over to me.

"Baby," Ariana whined out. "No way." Ariana grabbed onto my jacket sleeve. "But baby. It's gonna be all wet." Ariana started babbling and speaking in a way I couldn't understand her.

"Fine Ari. Give me the fucking ice cube Courtney." Ariana smiled and Courtney handed me a wet ice cube from who knows where. Balls say hello to Ice Cube.

I opened my pants along with my pants along with my underwear and after taking a few minutes to appreciate the giant thick rod that I've been gifted with. I dropped the ice cube sending electricity throughout my body.

The ice cube slowly slid down my dick and to my balls where I think it got stuck. I grabbed onto my crotch and started rolling around on the floor. While everyone laughed at me including Ariana. This had to be considered sociological torture.

"Are you happy Ariana?" She laughed like a kid who got exactly what they wanted. "That's my Y/n always standing up for me and taking the punches head-on."  Feeling the ice cube slip down between my cheeks I screamed. "Ahh, it's between my cheeks!"

"Ahhh reminds me of when I'm on my period." Courtney snickered.

Feeling the rest of the ice melt away I groaned. "Man now I got wet undies. I'm gonna go deal with this in the bathroom brb."

I got up from off the floor and left the room but that's when I noticed Ariana was following me. "Yes, Ari how may I help you." Ariana suddenly pulled me into a hug. "I love you, baby." Hugging her back I smiled. "I love you too."

I pulled out the hug and continued but Ariana continued to follow me. "Uhh is something wrong Ari do you need something." She shook her head no. "So why are you following me." Ariana grabbed onto my arm tightly.

"Because I wanna come with." Ariana started pouting and I was seriously confused but I just went along with whatever Ariana was trying to do.

Entering the bathroom it was empty thankfully and I went straight to work. I dropped my pants followed by my compression shorts and my boxers.

I grabbed some paper towels and went to town wiping up the wet mess in my crotch area. Ariana sat on the counter kicking her legs back and forth watching me.

"Should I suck your dick?" Ariana suddenly blurted out. "What?" I responded shocked by what she said. "Should I suck your dick? You know to make you feel better." Oh is that why she's been so clingy she thinks I'm upset. I mean I am after all I've got wetness in between my ass cheeks.

"That's not needed Ariana but thanks for the offer." Ariana got up from off the counter and hugged me from behind. "Are you sure? You know how good I can make you feel with my mouth." Ariana's hands slide down my torso and to my crotch but I stop her before she can grab my dick.

"And you make me even happier with your hugs and kisses." I kiss her hands and go back to my wiping. I hope this paper towel doesn't cause chaffing it's pretty rough. "But you are upset and it's my fault so I wanna help you feel better."

"I'm fine okay Ari just let me finish this please." Ariana pulled away allowing me to finish up my business. Once done I pulled up my pants and other stuff and fixed myself up.

Ariana looked devastated for some reason maybe I was too harsh on her. "Do you really wanna suck my dick that bad." Ariana nodded her head with a pout on her face.

Without another word, I dropped my pants and pulled out my dick and Ariana smiled. She got down onto her knees and went ham

And I was getting into it. God if I knew that all it would take to get these bomb-ass blowjobs I'd put a ring on her finger a long time ago.

After a few minutes I finished in her mouth but that didn't stop her and she continued to suck. I had to pull my dick out or else she might've started sucking out my soul like a vacuum cleaner.

"That's enough Ari I feel much better." Ariana smiled her little dimples showing. I smooched her little lips tasting a bit of my dick on her mouth. Ariana then jumped up onto me gripping onto me like a koala. "Now let's get out of here you've got a show to put on Ariana Grande."

Ariana smiled and rested her head on my chest happily.

——-
gasp what this no smut details maybe next time 😏