Chapter 41 (are you ready)

Y'all ready 😏

— Ariana POV—

Lately, I've felt a bit upset when it came to sex. And not in a way where I feel unpleasant and wasn't having a good time. Trust me I always had a good time. I've just felt in a certain area I've been neglected.

I want to top y/n.

Anytime we have sex with me on top I always end up on the bottom and I don't mind being on the bottom that much. But I'd still like to top Y/n at least once.

Why does she get to have all the fun while my ass is in the air and my face is in the pillow?

At first, I thought about getting a strap on but that was a step that would take days of preparation and I'm not sure Y/n would be okay with doing but stuff. But I did buy some handcuffs to keep her ass from taking control like usual.

We were on the tour bus. Y/n was knocked out asleep in her boxers and a t-shirt and I had already put the handcuffs on her. But I was waiting for her to wake up so I could ask for consent. After how Y/n got mad at me yesterday because I wouldn't take no for an answer I never want to do that to her again.

So patiently I watched her like I creep dressed in my robe she began to stir awake. "What the heck." Y/n looked around until she realized that her wrists were cuffed behind her head on a long metal pole.

"Why am I handcuffed Ariana." Y/n's voice was heavy and deep and I felt butterflies in my stomach. "I'm tired of you topping me all the time so I tied you up and this time I'm gonna take charge." Y/n chuckled "Is that so." I nodded my head a grin on my face. "so why haven't you done it yet."

"I was waiting for you to wake up so I could ask for consent." A smile stretched across Y/n's face. "I give you consent." Hearing Y/n say that I giggled excitedly and mischievously. "Well, I hope you are ready baby." I open my robe revealing my lace underwear.

"I got so scared for a second I thought you had a strap-on hidden under there." Y/n started to chuckle. "what if I did. would you like it." I dropped my robe to the ground slowly and made my way over to Y/n. "I don't know. I've never taken it before."

I sat on her lap putting my ass down on her hardened dick that was making a tent in her boxers. "would you like to." Y/n blushed and looked down at the floor. "sure I mean. not now but one day sure." I cupped Y/n's cheeks and made her face me.

"Are you shy?" I asked teasingly. "no." Y/n puffed out her chest and smirked. "I don't get shy." I snickered and slowly ran my hands drown from her face to her chest stopping at her waist. I hooked my fingers around Y/n's boxer's waistband.

I then proceeded to yank it down her legs letting it hang around her ankles. "uh Ari before you start I have a question."

"if you wanted to be on the top this time why didn't you just ask me? I would've let you. handcuffing me wasn't necessary."

"I know but every time you let me top you end up taking control." I tightened the handcuffs. "So the cuffs are just a precaution to stop you from taking control." Y/n nodded her head and relaxed back on the sofa. "okay, you can continue."

I kiss Y/n's face softly smothering her in my love. I sat down on Y/n's lap her dick going in between my thighs and pressing up against my vagina. I rotated my hips using Y/n's dick to spread my lips.