Chapter 29 (at the borderline)

—Ariana POV—

I cracked my neck and grabbed my mic from one of the stage guys. In my head was just about to finish and I was gonna go out and perform boyfriend with social house.

I was dressed in my red outfit and Y/n stood next to me with a small metal comb combing out my ponytail. She thought it looked a bit tangled and messy so she was fixing it up. But if I'm being honest I think she just wanted to put her hands in my hair.

Oh, that would make a good song. Pulling my mic away from my face I spoke softly. "Hey, baby can you get me my phone." Giving my hair one last comb she gave me a thumbs up and practically sprinted to get my phone.

While she was gone I started to think up lyrics

"Got your phone." I took my phone from her hand "Thank you, baby." I then kissed her cheek making her smile. "Ugh, you two are so cute. I kinda want you two to break up in the most dramatic way possible." Y/n flipped Y/n the bird to Michael and I started to laugh.

"Stop being such a hater Mr mouse." Michael gained that name from the fact his nickname is Mickey. "Whatever you say twinkle toes. I'm surprised you don't walk around wearing sketchers." Y/n scoffed "I could say the same thing to you. Where are your white gloves and your mouse ke tools."

Mickey made up his face and turned his attention to Charles who just stepped onto the platform.

Hearing the outro for in my head I quickly wrote down the few lyrics I thought off

"run your hands through my hair
Baby, 'cause that's why it's there
Come run your hands through my hair
Ooh, baby, so don't you be scared
So come run your hands through my hair."

Once done I handed the phone back to Y/n. "Bye-bye, my love." Giving Y/n one last smooch I gently pushed her off the platform making her stumble. I turned towards production giving them a thumbs up signaling they could lift the platform.

the sounds of fans cheering hit my ears and I stepped out onto the stage

"I'm a motherfucking trainwreck."

After performing Boyfriend we performed the rest of the setlist as usual and now it was the end of the day and I was tired as fuck.

We all sat in the recreational room talking drinking and relaxing our bodies from performing.

I sat at a table alone with my phone in my hand typing away and finishing up the lyrics for another song idea called six thirty. I hit a stump when it came to POV and I was still missing something for off the table. So I decided to work on a whole new song.

Oftentimes I'd flip back and forth from six-thirty to my hair whenever I thought of a lyric that would sound better for the other.

I was dressed in my usual get up but my hair was down instead of a ponytail. I'm surprised my scalp isn't used to being up in that style because today my scalp was hurting like crazy.

"Chocolate strawberry clusters for the prettiest lady in the room." The familiar sound of Y/n's voice hit my ears making me smile. Turning towards where the voice came from she held a plate full of clusters stacked up.

She was dressed in basketball shorts and a baggy black t-shirt. Which was her usual after-show getup. "Thank you." I took a cluster off the plate and bit into the cold treat. Tasting the delicious mix of dark chocolate with sweet and sour strawberries.